I have Pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice looking plants u have there my friend, as far as strain theres no way to know, however ur plants look to be indica/sativa hybrid, and im not TOOO sure on it but it looks like theres more sativa in it then indica. Good growing b-safe and take care

Thanks Blunt! Hick said the same thing! Do you think I can yeild anything good out of this half fast setup?

Cheers!!!

theres no way to say exactly how much u can yeild, it depends on the lights, and the care they recieve. If u keep um as healthy as they are now u can get alot of nice bud, i did see some cfl's,any other lighting????cause that will make a diffrence. i use a 4oow hps, and i can get close to a Qp (from 4-5 plants) given they stay healthy r nothing majorly bad comes up. give a lil more info on ur setup and we can prob give u a better insight on wht to expect.. Nutes used,soil,Lighting,fans,ect. keep it green

Thanks again Blunt
Well the operation in total consists of this:

Start with bagseed germination (seeds are about 5 years old from a batch I bought before I met my wife Oh and she dosent know about this)

Seeds planted in organic soil with pre mixed MG slow release nutes in it ( I know I know everyone hate MG! I didnt know it was bad but I havent had any major problems yet knock on wood!)

veged them for 5 weeks just under 4 ft flor's and a fan blowing on them and I think in that time period I gave them a little bit of liquid MG plant food mixed in water (I know)

I only use rain water

Then week 6 started them in 12-12 gave them some Shultz 10-15-10 in week 7 and just gave them some BiG Bloom food 10-54-10 this week and this is week 8. So they have been in flower for 3 weeks now.

The only real problem I have run into so far is bottom leaves turning yellow and dieing as the plant grows But I have learned to ignore this trait as it seems to be apart of the plants natural way to focus on new growth. Out with the old in with the new so to speak.

OK flower room consists of:

Lights 2 100w HPS (20 000 lumes) in homemade hoods over 2 sometimes 3 plants ( Never more then that) with 3 mounted flor's (1900 lumes each) pointed at the sides of each girl. TOTAL lumes 25700 my next grow I will bump that up to 31400 lumes for the same space but thats next time.

Walls are white

Room stays between 80-90 in temp with the help of thermastat control space heater and small fan blowing on my girls

Rooms RH is set for 45%-50% with the help of a Dehumidifier

A small turbo fan rigged up in ceiling with some duct to vent out

and I guess last but not least small radio playing country music this week. Was rock last week. I figure a little variety.

Oh and my MASCOTS! about half dozen jumping spiders who take care of my girls while I am not there. Havent had a pest problem yet.

All this and more can be yours and in your back shed like mine for the low low price of $350! Is what it has cost me from start to finsh for start up.

Ok so there it is Blunt! and all others who care to read this thread. Please give your opinion now about yeild posibilities. I am very poor at measurment of weight and i do not know oz or grams etc... so please if you care to give yeild potential could you give it in a visual response? Like you could get a "coffee can" full of budd or a sandwich bag etc etc.. just makes it easier for me to picture it as I dont know weight and this is my first time grow.

Anyways folks thats my little set up. Look forward to your thoughts.

The pics above will let you see most of the set up, here a 2 more I didnt include that may be of interest.

Good Luck to all!

Cheers!!

as far as yeild gose you might be looking at close to like a 1/2 oz per plant but it can be more or less. sence its still early in flower u may need to wait be for u can really see wht u got.Jus know this my friend, it will be better then wht u buy and its free.bagseeds are always good to start off with, and theres no telling how much better it will be with 100% no seeds. cause the plant use all its energy to make the seeds, so that means a lil smaller buds and less potency.

Thanks again Blunt your the best! Just one quick last question. As you can see above I said I dont know weight well can you give me a visual image to go by, like what does 1/2 oz look like physicaly? Um would 1/2 oz worth of budd fill a cigarette pack or would it fill a mason jar? How much does 1/2 LOOK like.

Cheers!

a 1/2 oz will be prob close to half the mason jar. i dont have any pics, sorry

Ok just added another 5100 lumens to set up! Im now at 30200 lumes in my small space (Look at pictures). Am I going to win something in yeild now?

Cheers!!!

Just a guess and may change due to size of. But 30 grams could be about 30 joints, give or take. Good luck to, plants look great for the first go around.

Looks good so far. Nice work. As for yield, just add as much light as possible without making too much heat and hope for the best. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

Thanks folks!
As I said I added another 3 flos to the one u see in pics now I have 30200 lumes in the space you see above.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back