I just got ripped off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neo drives a geo

Midnight toker
Reaction score
The dude I've been buying from has really went down in quality lately. Is it too much to ask if you're paying outrageous prices for such a small amount of green, shouldn't it at least have all the trashy stuff (Giant stems, leaves) I've been Pretty quiet so far, but tonight I got a quarter from (His dealer, with him as the middle man.) That didn't really bother me, cause I don't like to associate with the violent types, which most dealers in my kind of neighborhood are. So he brings me back a bag that runneth over, and I knew something was fishy. I don't want to make a scene, so I casually pack up and go sit in the car. Once I'm there, I start to investigate. I am looking at what at first looked like just thin buds, turns out to be really just leaves, dried and pressed together, like a plant that was harvested 2 weeks into flower. So I go back up and tell him his product is dirt (There's just no other way to put it) and he was like "Nah man, that ain't leaves, that's bud, smoke that ****, tell me it don't get you high." So, now I don't want to call him a liar when there is a very slim chance, and hey, at this point I am still assuming my dealer isn't a douche bag, and this is weed on warranty, so I indeed 'smoke that ****' and, and I must say, I didn't get high, I didn't like the taste, and niether did my lungs.

I tell my dude that his stash deffinately isn't up to par, and he says "Do you want to sell a nick of it, right now? At this point, I know I'm getting the rope-a-dope, so I tell him 'No I don't want to sell it, I want my **** ing money back, or at least some decent plant' he goes 'you just missed a chance to get $5 back!'

I'm thinking, what the hell do I want $5, instead of all of it? So I get on the phone, and put my other dealer on speakerphone, and tell her I need a 20 bag of Real Reefer. She says Yeah, so I leave there to go meet her at her work and tell him to kiss this $70 a week repeat customer goodbye.

I'm still annoyed, but I guess it happens to everyone sooner or later.

EDIT
1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation.If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here. The purchase or sale of any items through this site is not allowed. To purchase or sell something, you must first let this total stranger know exactly who you are and where you live. That just isn't smart.

Sorry to hear...But if you don't grow it you don't know whats in it...i was riped off plenty in my life and thats the chances you take...I grow my own and don't worry about tryN to find it again..Good luck

I have a grow going, however, the seeds have been frozen for 10 + years, and this I think is really stunting the plant. It's 3 weeks old, and is about the an inch tall. It is, however, getting decent foliage, it has it's first set of fan leaves. Still I say, it's gonna be a while.

Neo drives a geo said:
I have a grow going, however, the seeds have been frozen for 10 + years, and this I think is really stunting the plant. It's 3 weeks old, and is about the an inch tall. It is, however, getting decent foliage, it has it's first set of fan leaves. Still I say, it's gonna be a while.

Got any pics of your grow? We might be able to help out ...

Mal C
:fly:

thats why you buy ganja from friends not dealers. You cant expect to get dank weed from some random guy your stuck in that 16 year old kid buying weed stage.

just be patient you will find a legit person eventually

If the seeds sprouted they are geneticly intact they should be fine
Let your "friend try some of your sweet bud and sell him some of the leaf to recouyp your money if your that POed.
Personally I would take it as a lesson learned and move on .It's a short life

Heck yeah timmy. lol. I deal with just family and friends and get all my stuff fronted to me so i know what it looks like. But just take it as a lesson. Never make a mistake twice. And yes ive gotten beaten also in the past with the Ganja. All i did was hit him and walk away. I know i was mean and i regret hitting another human being. Be safe and on point. Later

LOL, it happens..... I have slashed tires to people that have gipped me... I am gonna get my money back out of them...

If a dealer wants your return business than he will treat you accordingly. If the quality is bad I tell him. Always look at your sack when you buy it I've turned down a handful of sacks from my dealer and tell him to call me when something better comes around we both know the herb he has is subpar. He isn't angry just dissapointed that he lost a couple hundred bucks. But sure enough he calls me a couple of days to a week later with better quality every time. Once you buy the sack and leave it's yours and your fault for not checking your ****. Find a reliable dealer and give him all of your business it will save a lot of headaches and pay off in the longrun.

i learned a long time ago that there are enough hippie stoners in the world, of all races and backgrounds. you don't need to deal with the thugish types...believe me. even as a white boy growing up a minority, all you have to do is go to a reggae show, or a college concert. look for the clouds in the crowds, and make some friends...

good luck, and don't retaliate...most of the thugs have alot less to lose than you do, and are more than willing to prove it...

That's why you should buy off of friends, not random dealers. It's safer to deal through good friends. Not just people you've known for a year or two, good friends. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

thats why you buy it yourself. If you cant get good weed, why smoke?? I just wait untill I get what I want. Getting a mmj card helps out alot, since i have the most legit hooks you could get... Dont fork out the cash, untill you see the product, the only one you should be mad at if yourself, for lettting that happen.

Fool me once shame on you.....fool me twice, shame on me :rolleyes:

grow your own, and save yourself 3/4 of the cost. Don't expect the dankest budz to start but by the way you described what your spending yer hard earned buck on, you couldn't do much worse!LOL

3 weeks and only 1" :confused: dope may be legal by the time you harvest that thing? if its female???

have yer dealer hook you up with a clone for 5 bucks and get to the grow show. you should be flowering by now.

keep it green

Latest posts

Back