I know its kind of stupid but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtledro

Reaction score
its a strange scenario, but does anyone know whether or not bong water will kill my plant?

lol my stupid friend dumped the bong water on my plant. i was like what the ****, thats like cannible, i dont want my weed to eat the ashes of its own species. lol idk will it hurt my plant in the long run?

nah man your starigh its outside??? it will be fine it wont hurt it at all or atleast i think it wouldnt

thanks alot!

its kind of just a bullshit plant that i put in my yard to see.
I am planning a large guerilla grow for my first time growing. and i will be starting this weekend!

yeah im guerilla growing too going fishin on 4-20-07 and startin that day with a bag of seeds but i dont really post pic and journals about it i usually just make a journal of the plants i got real close to my house 200 yards away lol you going to start a guerilla grow journal i might idk

i think im going to have to.
I have read lots but you know i have no guidance its almost trial and error. so i figure all you guys can help me get a bountiful crop.

ill help you out man i would go scouting and find the place first when i guerilli i just ger about 50 seeds and bring them to the local lake walk the back trails with my gps walking then cut 50 yards off the trail plant one gps its location go back to the trail walk 50 yards cut off the trail plant another one........till im out of seeds then wait till harvest time go back with my gps and find them and see if their ready to harvest if so fill my book bag walk home then go back to get mor i usually do it with my bro so i dont have to make so many trips carryin all that bud

Yea you seem to know your ****. I definantly think there are enough people who know what they are talking about to guide me into a great harvest. do you do your guerilla plants in the natural soil?

yeah screaw luging soil all the way up to the place that i guerilli grow at but at my house i replace the soil tho

so you just plant a germinated seed and usually have good luck.

the soil is pretty fertile around here. i live in the south, and most land is farmable down here.
i hope i can do that im really not looking forward to taking dirt out to my grow site

Latest posts

Back