I Lost a Companion Today

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

This is Stella. She was my constant companion. She was hit by a car in a weird accident. I will miss her so much. I am sad beyond words...

dogs 045 (2).jpg

I'm so sorry to hear that. My sympathies go out to you.

My dogs are like my children, so I definitely feel your pain its like loosen a part of yourself, keep your head up and remember the great years you spent with the little guy and remember all dogs do go to heaven!

Phatpharmer

So sorry for you Goddess, try to remember all the good time .

Sorry to hear of your loss H.G. My heart goes out to you.

Sorry for your loss THG :(
I know how you feel :(

I'm very sorry to hear that, Hemp Goddess. Yes, very sorry.

My condolences as well. My dogs are part of the family, too.

Im sorry to hear you lost a member of your family, the pain left by the ones we love when they die never lessens, we just learn to cope with a little less beautiful world, look to those things in life that always are vibrant and enjoy the simple things again, lean on the things that are their for support and may the people of MP help you through your hard times.

I'm very sorry to hear this THG- she is a beautiful dog and I'm sure she is still with you.

look to the sky tonight and you will see a new star that glows brighter than the rest that will be Stella.
Prayers and tears for both of you, i lost the only person i've ever loved today i take comfort that feeling this much pain stems from a love that ran so deep for both of us.

For every bad there must be a good.

Latest posts

Back