I must chuck a plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alistair

Reaction score
I've got to get rid of a plant in order to relieve the over-crowding in my closet (a nice problem to have, I must admit). It has only been flowering for three weeks. I was wondering if it could be used in any way. I highly doubt it would make decent iso oil, or cookies for that matter, but what do you all think? I wish I could mail it off to you all, but... And besides, there isn't enough for everyone, anyway.

That's a good idea, but I have no place for it outside.

Perhaps, I could drive on down the street and simply leave it on the sidewalk, with a sign saying, "Free".

Alistair Young said:
Perhaps, I could drive on down the street and simply leave it on the sidewalk, with a sign saying, "Free".

if you put free o it no 1 will take it put a couple of chains and locks on her im sure sum1 will take her then hehe:D

Does it have tricomes and good buds? Seems a waste to not use it somehow. Tincture?

Hello Alistair :)

Make cannabutter with it.

The butter will be weak but freeze the butter and use it to make more butter with your popcorns when you harvest the other plants.

:peace:

Yeah, house plant, or as Hippy said, make the butter. I pretty much knew that it would be weak, at best. I chopped it and it is in a plastic bag, awaiting my decision. It's somewhat hard to chop a plant like that, but it is better for the remaining plants not to be be over-crowded and stifled by each other and excess humidity in late flowering.

I would have put it in my managers front yard...

Actually, the chew sounds like a good idea. In fact, perhaps the best one so far. Chaining and locking her up or give it to the police chief, those are good ideas too.

2Dog, you mustn't like your manager. How would your manager react to that? What does your manager manage, anyway?

You know, last night I made some killer stuffed grape leaves. I've also made them with swiss chard. Hmmmm.....I wonder.....blanch those leaves, put 'em in brine for a week, and stuff 'em with some rice/meat/spice mixture? Wonder if it would work? CHEF???

Ali said:
Actually, the chew sounds like a good idea. In fact, perhaps the best one so far. Chaining and locking her up or give it to the police chief, those are good ideas too.

2Dog, you mustn't like your manager. How would your manager react to that? What does your manager manage, anyway?

lol the point is that I dont care... she is awful. :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back