I need advice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeps, HIE, dermatologist.

He will for sure know what it is. I have had a couple skin cancers before, both looked totally different than the other. My dad had lots and lots. They burn them off or cut them off.

It looks like a skin problem more to me than the cancer. JMO.

Good Luck to you and Happy New Year..get that looked at!

veneral disease? go see the dr and get a shot of penisilin.

Yes hie get to the doctors, my wife when she is ill i say go to see doctors she never does and asks me what do i think her ailment at the time could have been.

Im a welder not a doctor honey.

looks harmless tbh but go just in case.

t4

... 'n tell the doc TCVG recommends an Oz/wk dossage... as required for symptoms...

:cool:

dude, is that a sativa or indica? cant tell by photo. maybe you are over watering? it seems too early to harvest yet. happy new year.

zipflip said:
psoriasis maybe?

dont go to my doctor. he'll tell you its streess related and hopp you up on all sorts of head meds LOL

Once I had a rash. I went to a doctor.
He took one look and told me that I had to bury all my food, burn all my clothes, get rid of my pets, power wash the entire house, stay away from work for weeks. Then he proceeded to write me a prescription for a topical ointment that was already over-the-counter-That was before he told me to leave his office and TOUCH NOTHING on the way out.
Gotta love my wife. After I came home so pissed and told her about this, she called and talked to his nurse and the nurse nailed it-Laundry Detergent.

Hippy,
By all means go to a dermatologist-If he's good, he'll nail it in a second and you won't have to burn your clothes, get rid of your pet, torch your house, etc, etc...

:)
Gb

It looks like maybe on his forearm.

Man just get into a dermatologist and don't screw around with a normal doctor. I when in with a sore that wouldn't heal, so the doc took one look at it and pronounced it Pre-cancerous lesion and without biopsying it froze it with liquid Nitrogen, screwed it up and now I have a crater approximate 3 mm deep and 16 to 18 mm that still isn't healed up over 3 months later and we will never know what the original lesion was.

Get it check man quickly.

Good smoking and have a Great New Year!

HippyInEngland said:
I never ask for advice on here, ever.

I think I have a problem and I am asking for advice now.

This has been in the same place for about 6-7 weeks.

It scabs up slightly.

But as I shower daily it is often cleaned and just looks like a red blotch.

It keeps getting itchy and my thoughts are heading in the negative direction.

Here is a pic.

Do any of you here think as I do?

:peace:

It sucks bro...but a biopsy is in order....i got a couple...but its worth the peace of mind ;) If anything when they cut it out...most times it goes away for good ;)

kk we dont have spiders that bite you in the uk only you lucky folks in hot countries have them

lol

t4

cool - was wondering as well but didn't wana be a pain (more than usual).

Good to hear Hippy! Please let us know that your allright!

hippy, remember my story about the brown recluse spider bite on top of my head?it was ugly man...if a spider bite you will know for positive in a few days, cause it will go from what you showed to very extreme in a week...nothing to mess with brother...in the end (18 months), a simple antibiotic cured it in 10 days;;;Keflex...sp?...

being a woodsman though, i would say if that sore you have shown has gotten no worse, but has spread to your 'unmentionables', then yep, you got poison ivy, sumac, or oak...in that case, pour bleach right out of the jug over it, and let her air dry, and you'll be good tomorrow...

ps...my bill is in the mail bud...lol...

serious get her looked at friend...let us know something...and y'all quit passing that c word around please...got to many other good friends on that list...hope it's nothing to be alarmed about, and we will have a laugh over tomorrow brother...don't miss that appointment...and change your underwear...lol...

I only used it to get HIE to at least have it looked at. Always better to be safe than sorry, but there is that juju thang, too.....

I got bit by a brown recluse when I was in the army, it got me in the back of the neck, and all I new is that it itched, had it for a few weeks, it had made a small hole in my neck, luckily a buddy saw it, and said "you need to see the medics...lol. I still have a scar from the hole, nasty things there Irish!

Latest posts

Back