I need advice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HippyInEngland said:
Doc appt tomorrow Chef.

:peace:

Excellent.

Gotta love my wife. After I came home so pissed and told her about this, she called and talked to his nurse and the nurse nailed it-Laundry Detergent.

Tide is notorious for skin reactions.

You know, when I was in Europe a long time ago, my weird skin allergies, rashes, stopped altogether. Once I returned home, the weird, out of nowhere, hot rashes on my skin came back. I suspected detergent back then. I still have the problem. Perhaps we should look for detergents that are hypo-allergenic?

Well, let us know what's going on Hippy; you've got us worried for you.

looks like a cyst or a boil to me ----- do you shave that area ?

Glad you are going to see a Doctor...good luck..it is probably nothing but better safe then sorry...

I went to a walk in clinic as it was a Saturday.

By the way, its on my finger, not my Winkywoo.

I was told to go and see my general practitioner Monday morning, which is tomorrow.

The walk in clinic Dr who looked about 12 years old told me the itch that is working its way down my finger to the nail is showing whatever it is is spreading.

Then told me not to worry.

Yeah right :rofl:

Just as it happens I had to stop toking because this time of year as the house is always full of guests and the friends of our kids, so I stopped toking about 2 weeks ago.

My dreams are extremely lucid, the dreams I have feel like reality yet I know it is a dream.

I can control my dreams and they go in the direction I steer them, very odd yet strangly exciting as I control what happens.

Anyone ever had the same kind of dreams?

HippyInEngland said:
I went to a walk in clinic as it was a Saturday.

By the way, its on my finger, not my Winkywoo.

I was told to go and see my general practitioner Monday morning, which is tomorrow.

The walk in clinic Dr who looked about 12 years old told me the itch that is working its way down my finger to the nail is showing whatever it is is spreading.

Then told me not to worry.

Yeah right :rofl:

Just as it happens I had to stop toking because this time of year as the house is always full of guests and the friends of our kids, so I stopped toking about 2 weeks ago.

My dreams are extremely lucid, the dreams I have feel like reality yet I know it is a dream.

I can control my dreams and they go in the direction I steer them, very odd yet strangly exciting as I control what happens.

Yeah I hve not had one of those in quite awhile but i used to get them a lot...quite awesome...it's like being in a movie and you are able to control everything that is happening...they are quite vivid even though i am aware it's a dream...I usually wind up flying in those dreams like superman...

HIE is that the finger that holds you joints with? if so there your problem its going into DT:laugh:

I have awesome dreams sometimes several per night. I love it because I used to only remember my dreams maybe twice a year. Its a side effect of my seizure meds. I'll take it.

Good luck with the appendage HIE.

HippyInEngland said:

The ability to control your dreams is extremely powerful and beneficial. There are people that spend there whole life on a quest to do so. I'm also a believer that the dream world is a real as our waking world and we can solve and accomplish things there that we can't within our waking minds. Enjoy it, because it's a lot of fun too!!

For those that can't do this and might want to try. Program yourself, before you go to bed, to look at your hands while your dreaming. Basically you want to realize your dreaming (while dreaming) and then do something consciously. Programming the thought of looking at your hands is a great first step to achieving it.

I tried lucid dreaming before. I got it to work, but after a week or so, I decided that it was something that I didn't really like doing. It would take time to master it, though. From that week's experiment I realized that confidence was quintessential. If you have confidence, then you are better able to control the dream and its players, but if you lose confidence, you lose control. My brother used to have bad nightmares as a teenager. So, he tried lucid dreaming in an effort to confront his tormentors. He told them that they weren't real, and that he was no longer afraid of them. His nightmares went away.

Hippy, the suspense must be killing you. We're all hoping for good news.

Alistair Young said:
You know, when I was in Europe a long time ago, my weird skin allergies, rashes, stopped altogether. Once I returned home, the weird, out of nowhere, hot rashes on my skin came back. I suspected detergent back then. I still have the problem. Perhaps we should look for detergents that are hypo-allergenic?

Well, let us know what's going on Hippy; you've got us worried for you.

all clear and the arm and hammer clear no smells dyes perfumes etc..works well for me, tide, normal detergents burn my skin..

also if sensitive do not..I repeat do not bleach your clothes sheets etc...I bleached a few white bras and slips once my poor shoulders were red and inflamed from the bleach..and I always rinse every cycle twice..

Hi HIE...

I hope it turns out your malady clears up with some cream or treatment soon... Every few years I'll go on the wagon from weed for a while to clear my head and lower my tolerance out of the stratosphere. In 2006-2007 I stopped for about 10 months and during that time I had the most vivid, wacky dreams just about every night and I remember that sometimes I was toking in my dreams too...:rolleyes:

I am pretty sure you can rule out skin cancer HIE, as it does NOT grow that fast....why they want you to catch it early...

Almost sounds like a fungus, they do move fast. I am NOT a doctor tho...

Sure sign of ageing is when the Emergency Docs and the Police look like kids to you.

Good luck tomorrow.

Hippy you didn't say it was your finger....haven't you heard of "soak it in cider"?....lol, seriousely...hope it's nothing serious!

I had something similar HIE, was itchy too. Got some special topical ointment sort of stuff, whatever I had dissapeared in the next week or so.

If worst comes to worst, which it most likely wont, you've always got hemp oil to cure your woes ;).

Thanks, 2Dog. I should take more care to resolve the problem. I've had the problem for years, and I'm just assuming that it's the detergent, but I never do anything about it.

Hippy, I hope the prognosis is good.

Yeah man hows spot today?:D It's not a real doctor unless the ram a scope up your butt and then do that turn your head and cough thing:eek: :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back