I need advice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good HIE, sounds like Doc was not overly concerned then?

...and thanks again for visiting the FGG.

loved the YEEEHA...you sound like a cowboy hitting the saloon after a long drive with doggies....

I'm glad it was just the broadband HIE.
I figured you were still in line at the doc's office.:rolleyes:
thought we might not hear from you for weeks.:D
I hope you get the results before it heals.

just squirt some windex on it..

if you have seen my big fat greek wedding the movie you will get that...lol

i already told him to water and feed spot and walk him atleast twice a day:eek: :D

It gets plenty of exercise as it is thanks Chef :rofl:

:peace:

oh my..it's in good working order..

Yes my right hand.

Lucky guess or is it the way I hold my pen that is so obvious?

:giggle: No I was just assuming that the Hand gets lots of exercise- you know - :hubba:

Yes I understand fully.

Typing on a keyboard was what I was referring to.

Im sure you meant the same too.

ummm hmmmm.......:hubba: :eek: :D

Funny thread. Glad things are okay, HIE

:banana: :yay: :headbang2: :yay: :headbang2: :yay: :banana:

HI HIE...

That's GREAT news! I'm really glad that you went to Doctor Nutbutter to get things all checked out...:rolleyes: Have a very healthy 2010 and beyond, over there across the pond... :D

Peace!:cool:

HIE,

I hope the report comes back negative. At least the doctor took a sample bef ore treating it. My VA doctor took one look at a lesion on my forearm, said "That is precancerous", squirted Liquid Nitrogen all over the area and sent me home. No biopsy, referral to a dermatologist or anything. Now 3 months later I have a still healing crater 3 times as big as the original lesion, that has caused a depression in the the surrounding tissue nearly 5 mm deep and will never know what was really going on with the original lesion. Part of the problem with the crater is that I'm diabetic (which he knows because he "manages" my diabetic treatment) and also because he said not to cover the freeze burn or give it any kind of wound care and it got infected.

Oh well, such is the joys of governmental controlled health care.

Great smoking and happy 2010.

hydro cortosone cream or as they call it here Cortate.

this cream fixes everything

Latest posts

Back