I need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballin3535

Reaction score
This is my 2nd grow and my first went to hell.I joined the website to get some help on understanding growing. I want to grow 4 tall bushy plants.No matter how long it takes I only want to use the most 200 watt light. The room is about 3x3x8. I only want to grow 4 plants from clones and I have a e-z clone to make clones from there mothers.I want to use soil...........maybe if some1 could set me up better and run me through fert,nutes,and light with the setup that I have I would really appreciate it thanxz

:confused: First what is your set up?? 200 watt light??? What kinda a light?? Theres alot of different ways to go depending on many factors!! give more info for more answers:D

My 2 cents... i have one hand due to the other scratching a back... inexperienced grower? grow lots of small plants. you will abuse the crap out of them, so, the faster the cycle is the less abuse, the better the product.

For 5,000 lumen/ ft2, You need a 400W lamp. Whether it be CFLs or HIDs... That should be where you want to be. At least try.

For veg I would wanna grow with a regular house 100 watt bulb or bulbs ..Unless this would make the product decrease it's quality.I also have a fan blowing constantly. I have four clones that are like 5 inches tall just in regular plastic see threw party cups.I dont know when to transfer them into a bigger container.How do i send pics......Is it alright to then switch to hps during flowering

For veg I would wanna grow with a regular house 100 watt bulb or bulbs
..."regular" incandescant light bulbs are not suitable for growing. ntirely the wrong spectrum.
cfl's are your easiest, cheapest answer.

ballin3535 said:
For veg I would wanna grow with a regular house 100 watt bulb or bulbs ..Unless this would make the product decrease it's quality.I also have a fan blowing constantly. I have four clones that are like 5 inches tall just in regular plastic see threw party cups.I dont know when to transfer them into a bigger container.How do i send pics......Is it alright to then switch to hps during flowering

Yeah regular incandecent bulbs wont do it!!:( You want to get compact flourescent bulbs if you can!! A 3pack of 26watters will cost you about 10.00$ @ walmart!! Keep them at about 2-3 inches or so from the vegatation and raise as you go. Replant them now into pots @least 1-2 gallon size, it's better to get them into something the size they will remain in for the life of the grow. HPS light will be fine for flowering when the time comes. To post pics just click on reply and click the little paperclip then browse your computer or camera for the pics and load them. :confused: how tall are your clones?? What kind of soil?? Nutes?? 20-20-20 would be fine during the veg stage, but be careful not to burn them. Keep the lights at 24/7 if not @ least 18/6 during the veg stage. good luck and get those pics posted asap this way we all can give you a better opinion on what you should or should not do.:D

I wish it were true 200w???? weak.... get a pioneer T-5 fluorescent less then400w but 33,600 lumes of light if money is a problem buy fluorescent lights,use more cool white if your veging and some warm bulbs if you bloom,hang your lights 2" above your plants and raise as needed. It sounds to me like you wanna produce clones for scrips well a weak mother produces's weak babies, I would at the least use a 600w it will paaayyy...

The pioneer lights are also HO lamp compatible. So, you can get the the 5,000 lumen/ bulb with it... 40,000 Lumen total.;)

I am trying to upload my pics so it will make it easier for u guyz and its sayin that the file is to big....Can I make it smaller.......Also I just been feeding them water.....thye look great but I dont know what kind of nutes to use.....I've read and read books and its easier with this website. I w

For vegetative growth, 20-20-20 is a good fertilizer. For flowering, you'll need something like 10-52-20. Generally for flowering you need a low first number, high middle number, and low to moderate third number.

Hey Ballin Try to upload one photo @ a time!! And Stop Ballin ha-ha-cant wait to see the pics Good luck

ballin3535 said:
I am trying to upload my pics so it will make it easier for u guyz and its sayin that the file is to big....Can I make it smaller.......Also I just been feeding them water.....thye look great but I dont know what kind of nutes to use.....I've read and read books and its easier with this website. I w
here is a site the will help you just read and folow instructions www.resize2mail.com good luck

picforwebsite.jpg

Wow, that is some killer nute burn there man... I would give her a nice flush.

I need some1 to describe the best way in order for me to get the most quality and quantiy usiing soil.....Can I just use cfl's for veg and switch to a hps for flowering.The stronger the light the better qualtity and quanity?????

Too much fertilizer will burn the plant... Roots, leaves, everything. It can even kill it.

:D Hey Ballin you can use cfls I use a combination of cfls & metal halide. The cfl's I use are for the under growth. Alot of times the canopy will block light from getting to the under growth. Some will clip the large leaves away to let light get to the bottom but I don't like that the leaves collect energy. theres a place on this sight were you can get the formula for the amount of cfls to use for the quantity of plants you are growing. :( Yeah you burned the hell out of that plant you need to seriously flush it!!!! try giving nutes every other watering or every third watering at a much more diluted ratio, don't go nute crazy the plant will do it's own thing naturally. I see you finally got the pic thing figured out nice lookin plant except for the nute burn:D

Latest posts

Back