I Quit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annscrib

Reaction score
hiya guys and gals

i just wanted to let you all know I QUIT:mad: ,,,,,,after today im done:mad: ,,,,its just not feisable for me to be able to grow,,,,,i had went out done some things i need to do,, when i got back had my friend with me,,, we had just got done rolling a joint and just lit when when this black car pulls up and what comes out,, a detective:eek: ,,, we are doing every thing we could find to spray,,, i go to the door and walk out side....he ask me to get my 16 year old,,, so i did,when he comes out the cop asked him about a man (couple streets up) that got beat up,,,:eek: :hairpull: :confused: at 1st i hit the sky came back went back up i went the hell off,, then my son told him yes some of the kids on that street had said something but my son didnt know what had happen wth the man being beating,,, so then the cop hands me a paper (warrent):eek: telling that he had to go look all in his room,,now i had a plant in my bathroom,,, had no choice so he goes iin there looking all over the place then went into his closet and out of no where the cop pulls down 2 baggies with paper towels my heart stopped:eek: right then he hands it to me i open them up and there was 2 spout seeds :confused: :confused: i had no idea that child had them in there,,but didnt find what he went in there for but toke the stuff to test it told me he will be back to take him to jail tomorrow,,, i have no idea what to,, ohh my plant is gone and all seeds that i did have too,,,, with the luck ive had this past year i just see it not for me so i QUIT,,,,, but i will be here watching all of yalls grows,, ok i got to go bye for now yall ,, got to see what i can do about what happen today

Yo annscrib,
Patience my friend, Patience. In all things you need to keep from getting too tightly wound ya know ?
I'm mighty sorry this crapola has been coming into your path. You are certainly smart and cared for here, remember that. I'm not sure that I would have opened the door but that is in hindsight right now.
What exactly did the warrant say on it ? was it a warrant to search and for what reason was it issued, and to who ? This is important to protect all involved. I'm not asking you to say anything here, but these are thoughts that need to run around once or twice in your head.
You will need to love that 16 year old for all your worth, cause sooner or later all this will pass and he will reflect back on how you loved him during uncomfortable instances like this, know what I mean.
I will put you to the forefront of my thoughts and even though we don't talk religion here I will keep you and yours in prayer my friend.
Hang tough, and Love fiercely.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

aww hun thats a shame, was really good encouraging you on your grow and you helping us all out and all learning together...sorry i'm rather stoned :D ...but thats a bit rubbish..so still they didn't see your plants right? Oh well, will still be nice to have your input on our grows, and remember you don't necessarily need to be growing to be knowing :hubba: there is plenty to learn in watching others grows...thats where i've gotten at least half my knowledge of growing from ;)

ouch!

that bites, Ann... I'm root'n for ya.... all the best, eh? :cool:

I feel for you Ann. I hope you'll get the chance to start over again after this dies down. I'm sorry to hear your troubles.

ahhh anne i m so sorry for ya ,,,you know i know how it feels :eek:
lets hope 2009 certainly fares better for you ,,
goodluck and best wishes for tomorrow and beyond :48:

That sucks ann. Like King said was the warrent a search warrant. Always get a lawyer to see what he can do for you and your son.

Good luck.

anna **** happens girl just take a breather and relax and time will chill ya out no doubt

pkj

Gee, Ann, bad news for sure. And all that fantasizing we all did about what you looked like. One day at a time, Ann. Best wishes

thanks guys for all the comments,,, im am going to get a lawer not sure if they could help since hes on probation all ready,, that "vop" sure didnt help for these that are new and not know this wll explain how he got on probation http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23018 but ever since then now when something happens they come look at him,, i tell him its hes own fault if he hadnt thought it was fun to go round painting cars he wouldnt have to worry about then coming to him,,,,

about 2 weeks ago right around the corner from the man's place there was a house that was set on fire,,, now know for a fact he was at my house at the time it went up,,, we was watching it from my house,, my being nosey i went to check out what had happen wth 10 mins being there i started to here my sons name i was like the hell i knew where he had been because i had him cleaning the kichen and when we notice the fire he was in his room

ok onto the man,,,, what i had found out tonight was that was pose to had happen 1 week before the fire,,, in my heart i cant see him doing this,,, but my hubby had talked to my oldest son tonight he made a few comments,,,:eek: now im worry sick,,, :cry: but sitting here tring to figuer out how these kids has turn out like this,,,:cry: i do nothing but smoke m/j i may drink once twice a year i dont do any bad drugs i dont rob or look to harm anyone:cry: i just dont understand

on to the warrent all it say was :it was to sreach his room for weapons and drugs that could had been involved with that crime

I really feel for you Ann :)

You have the heart of an angel, but not everyone else has the same, even our own children can and do things that make us shudder.

{{{Ann}}}

Hey annscrib sorry to hear about your problems. First off the search warrant was issued from a judge? I know your son was on probation which means they can search his residents at any time. If it was a warrant issued by a judge. Someone either told on him or their is some kind of evidence. Judges usually just don't issue a search warrant without probable cause.
Sounds like you need to get a lawyer. Make sure you or your son doesn't say anything to leo without a lawyer. When I was a kid way back when, I got screwed over by leo. It was my mom that came to my rescue they were hassling me on a daily bases. My mother told them never to contact me or her unless they were there to arrest me. Guess what, never heard from them again. Good luck to you and your son.

Aww man...dont let the man keep ya down! As your attorney I advise you to keep growing...Build a small cab and go STEALTH..

Oh Ann, I am so sorry this has happened to you, I totally understand what you are feeling, I have 3 sons, ages now 19-24. but I have been where you are. my oldest son spent Xmas in jail about 3 years ago and it about killed me.

I learned one important thing from raising my boys, you can not control their actions or their thoughts. they are who they are; beautiful joyous beings.

as parents we can only love them and hold strong to the faith that they will find their way as we are trying to everyday.

I love my sons so much and they are getting their stuff together, one is in basic training right now and is at the top of his platoon, the other has a baby now and doing a great job taking care of him, the youngest son is still working it out for himself.

I have to have faith they will make the right choices for themselves.

Please Ann, don't blame yourself it does no good for anyone and it is not your fault what these young men decide to do.

Love them. always look for the good in them because you will find so much more good than anything else.

you are so loved. All is well.

Thanks yall it means alot too me ,,especically ilikebigbuds that one bought me to tears,,,,,,

now you talk about bad luck (which if it wasnt for bad luck wouldnt have any luck at all) i went and got my iszu tag today only had it on the road for 2 hours when some drunk man wiped out my whole passager side of the suv,, then the s.o.b run too,, i ended up in the hosp, for 4 hours but im am very ok just a lil whip lash,, i do wish i could say the same for my suv there any where to 1500 to 2000 dollars of danmage,,, i do have full coverage on it too thank when i got the insurance that i full coveage il try to get some pics of it tomoorw

Sorry to hear about this Ann. I hope everything works out for you and your son. Take care.

Holy Cow! OMG I am so glad to hear you are okay!

You need to take a break.... and Breath.... In ...... Breath....out!

you are at a point of just "it can only get better from here"

It always helps me to find thoughts that feel good and focus on that during times like this. I know that can some times be hard but it works!
I like to draw flowers and plants so out would come the drawing pads and colored pencils.

I use to weave but I sold the loom for a crib 20 years ago. lol

Ann I hope you get to feeling better.

Latest posts

Back