I think I may need an intervention....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Title says it all... I hve a problem...I love buying seeds...:)I now hve more seeds then I cld possibly grow in the next 12 months and yet I find myself looking to get more....
How many other members out there hve this sick disease??:)

My collection>>> IMG_0069.jpg

I am having a hard time right now not ordering some Bubba Kush Pre98 S1's...
My wife is gonna kill me...:D

If you dont mind telling me where purchase them, I would greatly apperciate it!

i used to have a similar disease trying to obtain the holy grail until i realised it was out of my reach so i made my own seeds

lol

Time4Plan-B

I am sympathetic to your condition. Every time I look at a seed sellers page, I see some must have strain. Although, in my case, lack of money seems to keep a possible habit in check.
My last purchase was Satori and I am very much looking forward to growing those out. Still have some of my own seeds I bred, some really good WW and a WW x Haze. I wish I had your stockpile though. :D

Wow Hamster....

Your wife IS going to kill you! :holysheep:

I had a girlfriend who had a thing like that for REALLY expensive sunglasses. It didn't matter how many she had there was always another pair she had to have... lol...

But that pre 98 BBK is something very special and how are you fixed for land race sativas or the TGA strains... boy they really look dank too...:rolleyes:

Peace!:cool:

IB_Funky said:
If you dont mind telling me where purchase them, I would greatly apperciate it!

I got these seeds from all over bro...what are you looking for? I can point you towards a cpl reputable sites I hve used...

Attitude seed bank>>>>hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

Single seed Centre>>>>hxxp://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/

Dopeseeds>>>>hxxp://www.dope-seeds.com/

Change the xx in hxxp to tt

If you are looking for to grow a cpl different strains but don't want to spend a lot of cash then Single seed might be your best bet...if you want 5/10 seeds of the same strain then use Attitude...Dope seeds is good for strains you will not find at either Attitude or Single seed...
And then there is Seed Bay and THCbay...that is were you will find really good and unique genetics...

ArtVandolay said:
I run a small seed storage and testing operation. You know, for viability, growth rate, potency... PM me for more details :).

LOL...ok Art...I hve a bridge in Brooklyn for sale....:)

dirtyolsouth said:
Wow Hamster....

Your wife IS going to kill you! :holysheep:

I had a girlfriend who had a thing like that for REALLY expensive sunglasses. It didn't matter how many she had there was always another pair she had to have... lol...

But that pre 98 BBK is something very special and how are you fixed for land race sativas or the TGA strains... boy they really look dank too...:rolleyes:

Peace!:cool:

Yeah it is getting expensive...:) And you are right on two counts...my wife is going to kill me because that pre 98 Bubba is very special and I am going to break down and order it....:D

Ok ok, calm down...its goona be ok...first thing you want to do is mail all of them to me...i will keep them safe for you....we will work on your intervention after i receive them...;-)

keep em in the freezer or fridge so they stay around longer, esp. if your gunna hold on to em for awhile, btw nice collection you got growin there... thanks for the tip, i use single seed centre alot, great place.

I dont have the diasease Hampster,you smot poking hampster..... but I have a great cure for it..... just start having all of them mailed to my house and pretty soon you will get tired of being stood up and therefore ?...... you will stop ordering !

SEEEEEEE you guys.... I have brillant idea's when Im stoned.... Lol

This is too funny. I posted something similar a little while ago. At first I never thought buying seeds could be so addictive. But after that first $1000 order for seeds, I started wondering just what I was doing. Then the next $1000 order went out...a month later. I'm at the point where I'm concerned about being flagged by customs for soooooo many foreign packages.
I have some of those 98 bubba S1 seeds, lol. Not cheap. I really have much more hope for the strawberry bubba, and the star kush( sensi star x 98 bubba kush).

Mr. Moon said:
keep em in the freezer or fridge

Would freezing them hurt them?..i guess mother nature freezes them yearly but you dont exactly see it growing wild either....hmmm?

umbra said:
This is too funny. I posted something similar a little while ago. At first I never thought buying seeds could be so addictive. But after that first $1000 order for seeds, I started wondering just what I was doing. Then the next $1000 order went out...a month later. I'm at the point where I'm concerned about being flagged by customs for soooooo many foreign packages.
I have some of those 98 bubba S1 seeds, lol. Not cheap. I really have much more hope for the strawberry bubba, and the star kush( sensi star x 98 bubba kush).

Yes I remember the thread...I thought I was bad but you hve me way beat...1000 dollar orders? I know how that cld happen though on places like seed bay and thcbay...I entered into a lot of auctions thinking I wld only win 1 or 2....then I won 4 out of 5 auctions and had a bit of a tab rung up...

Latest posts

Back