i think its a gal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJBlue22

FirstTimeGrower
Reaction score
what i thought was more a sativa is starting to look towards indica a bit../

but at EVERY node i see 2 little 'lime greenish' hairs but the pics are hard to see

but please give me some feedback on my first 'accidental' grow

S8000591.JPG

S8000586.JPG

JJBlue22 said:
what i thought was more a sativa is starting to look towards indica a bit../

but at EVERY node i see 2 little 'lime greenish' hairs but the pics are hard to see

but please give me some feedback on my first 'accidental' grow

(uploading pics now....)

Cant tell from the pics, give it a little longer and you will be able to tell
If its got little balls its male, if it looks like a bud its female.

well its wierd, because ive been seeing these hairs for a couple days now (almost a week), but there not getting much bigger, and nothing else is happening with them so far... just 2 hairs, alternating branches (A LOT), but the hairs arent gettting any bigger? theyve just sat there

thats because she is still inmature just cause the pistoles show female doesnt mean she is ready to bud , she will do her thing when she is reaches maturity, :D

That doesnt sound like haits sounds more like the little apendges where the first clavix and the first hairs start to grow still could be a male.

those hairs you see are shoots. They point up from both sides of a branch.
Just indications of new growth.

Be patient.. she'll show..

goodluck

And i dont see alternating nodes yet everyone confuses alternating nodes. Nodes with a limb directly across from another limb is not alternating nodes and showes immaturity. Alternating nodes is when you have a branch with no branch directly across from it then up the stalk there is another branch on the other side but without one across from it. Like this is non alternating nodes + and this is alternating nodes Z The Sides of the plus indicates where the limbs are and the top and bottom of the z show limbs also but thats how they are aligned on the plant. But you plant looks nice and is doing well. Just be patient and more will be revealed.

how many hours of light is it under and for how long? t his will aat least let you know whe to start looking for signs of sexing, i know that one of my outsiders is showing right now as others are not, 14 hours of light here btw

put it this way, at the base where the nodes are, is it spaced like this \/
or does it look like a a lil dot with a hair coming out of it?

im PRETTY SURE its a girl right now, its definitely growing buds man, im real happy and it smells so nice!

heres pics but they are bad pics cuz its like 1am and shes sleeping but you can get a pretty good look at the buds (yeah my camera is not good with closeups)

she just started this about 2 days ago and its very little bud, but shes still turnin into a women now

S8000615.JPG

ok, i just took a couple more pics and with the quality of my camera this is the closest i could get...

to me, those definitely look like buds

the 2nd pic is just the alternating thing i was talking about

S8000617.JPG

S8000621.JPG

JJBlue22 said:
ok, i just took a couple more pics and with the quality of my camera this is the closest i could get...

to me, those definitely look like buds

the 2nd pic is just the alternating thing i was talking about

I hate trying to tell sex from pics.
If it is a cluster of balls its male.
If it is made up of hairs its female.

from what I can tell it looks female.

alright, it kinda doesnt look like sacks but idk this is my first grow... so its a male, but why are their white hairs?

it looks like a small little ball with a hair coming out of the middle of it.

and i was just told that that means a hermie DOH!

its not a very good picture but it looks like a cluster from a hermie ?????????, the 1 looks like a ball cluster and the other you cant tell at all any way to get a better picture :eek:

definitly balls on the first,you cant say for the second

but i have a question that could end this... if it was a male, would it have white hairs coming out all over the place at the very top?

he was def a hermie,i had one 3 weeks ago-first 2 weeks full of small flowers till i noticed those ungly balls

Latest posts

Back