I tryed a Vaporizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4EVR420 said:
my first vape the elementwent out after 2nd or 3rd use...sent it back(of corse i had to pay shipping) and the second one the glass broke on 1st try... ended up with a hot box I LOVE MY VAPE NOW it takes a little practice but once you get the hang of it you'll never go back
p.s. when i did finally return the second vape there was a 20% restocking fee:(

After reading a lot of home made vaporizer I think that would be the way to go if I end up braking any parts. Glass is soo easy to break anyway and it ready doesn't matter what make it is, it all about the thickness of glass parts from what I seen.

Check out this Anesthesia Vaporizer:holysheep::hubba:

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/OHMEDA-Tec-6-Desflurane-Anesthesia-Vaporizer_W0QQitemZ120483967762QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0d677312

Hey guys... I have a good friend that burned out 2 hotbox vapes so dont get that....

I dug deep and got a volcano back at thanksgiving and its worth every penny... Yes i know its $539 but trust me its WORTH IT... 3 year warranty plus i guarantee you will cut your usage in half from smoking...

Plus someone did mention this: SAVE YOUR VAPED WEED FOR BUTTER OR ISO!!!

I make a serious stick of butter once a week with my vaped goods and it gets us SLAM BASTED... this week we made lemon squares.... MMMMM

JAAM, but doesn't it taste really scaggy when you use the vaped weed? I can hardly stand cannabutter made from freshly cured bud. Can't imagine the taste of something that had already been used. Seriously, how DOES it taste? I've been throwing my vaped material away.

MM I think that the duff tastes terrible if its smoked like some people do...

I usually cook about 20-25 grams of duff in water and butter for a couple days on very low temp... then strain thru cheesecloth... usually very green... sometimes after i strain i will put it back on the heat and add some kief to the butter and let it simmer low for a short time....

we've made brownies, magic cookie bars, banana bread and lemon squares and they were all great...

JAAM, what a thorough and terrific answer. I think you may have just convinced me to give it a try. So when you make lemon squares, you just use the same amount of cannabutter as the recipe calls for regular butter?
I love lemon bars. Thanks so much for the speedy response!

MM No worries... I got the recipe from a West Coast Cannabis magazine.... It called for coconut and pecans and neither the missus or I are to fond of either so we substituted with graham crackers...

There was not enough butter in this first batch bc of our changes but they still tasted great and give a decent buzz... we will be working out the kinks on the next few batches...

If you want the recipe as published shoot me a pm and ill dig it up for you...

I got a Da Buddha two weeks ago with a free grinder. $200.00 and free shipping. I had a cheap one before and I thought people where nuts for liking Vaporizers, until I got my Da Buddha. Be sure to get a grinder also, you will need it.

MM...I just wanted to let you know that there are a couple MJ cook books avaliable...I know Borders Books carries a couple

Has anybody try Resin from a pipe to see if that Vaporize alright.? I know it only for weed. ! But I' am asking..

With the left over green weed from the vapor and yea make butter out of it, can one take that left over and put it into other cooking recipes and still get a body, head change.?

I've posted this before. hxxpwww.fuckcombustion.com is a great site for learning about vapes. Lots of reviews, tips tricks. I bought a purple days. It's been plugged in since may, never gets turned off. Vaping is tough to do with hash or resin. Since most vapes are set up to burn weed. The extra heat needed to vape hash or resin is not there with most vapes. Some have adj. heat control. I haven't hear if those will get hot enough to vape other stuff. To me bubble hash in a bong with crushed ice is great.

Also most of the vapes I have seen have a direct line to the heat chamber from the area you put the med. into. If you were to try resin and it melted down into the vape, it could cause some problems I believe.

I own 3 vapes ,2 whip styles, Vapor brothers and some other off brand. But 2 years ago I bought the best vape out there. Volcano.I use to whip it, but the bag blows it away. just bought a pack of 3foot party bags. No glass to break, you can vape honey oil out the Volcano. So ditch the whip, and get a real vape. Its worth the money. 10 fold.

So, you believe those of us who really love our whips are not using a "real vape?" Glad to hear your thoughts on how much you're enjoying your Volcano. But no need to put whip vapes down, nor the people who enjoy them, is there?

Well my duel vaporizer Will be here this week and can't wait.!!
If this thing works like it suppose to then I will have to order one for the bedroom so I don't have to transfer this vapor back and fourth all the time..;)

I use to think the whip was the way to go, but the volcano blow it away. Just my opinion,but I;ve been smoking since 1975. I smoke everyday, all day. So i have some experience. And if you want to whip. Whip it good!!

ROFL, you got that right, Sic---I'll be whippin' 'er good! Enjoy your Volcano.

There is nothing like a good whipping:hubba: Right MM;)

I stick my whip in my :bong1::hubba:;)

oooohhh leather

But seriously got a dabuddha with bong attachment. Has not been turned off since I got it...Been a few months....No fussy bags, just walk up and hit it like it is your job, you will walk away stoned. No need for one in the bathroom and one in the bedroom. Easy, clean, no smell and cheap too.

Latest posts

Back