I wonder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny5968

Reaction score
I have a question. It seems the #1s are ready to harvest but it's only been a full 6 weeks and the others look to be still a couple weeks out. I scoped them and the #1st are 60/40 amber . I've never had anything mature that fast. Any thoughts?

If it looks like a cake... and smells like a cake.....I bet it tastes like CAKE!

(in other words, I think it's ready, but have no picture to go off of)

I have a question. It seems the #1s are ready to harvest but it's only been a full 6 weeks and the others look to be still a couple weeks out. I scoped them and the #1st are 60/40 amber . I've never had anything mature that fast. Any thoughts?

Bonus. 6 week flower. That plant just continues to evolve. I bet you wish you took some clones.

Bonus. 6 week flower. That plant just continues to evolve. I bet you wish you took some clones.

I cut clones!!.... lol. I'll post a pic... I do have a grow journal ..Check it out

How are you checking the trichs? In almost 40 years of growing, I have never ever had a plant mature with only 6 weeks flowering. Do you have a pic of the plant now?

How are you checking the trichs? In almost 40 years of growing, I have never ever had a plant mature with only 6 weeks flowering. Do you have a pic of the plant now?

I know right! I've never had any mature after 6 weeks either.I use a 60x 100x scope

Yep, I'd call that plant finished if you really have that much amber... cause the plant itself looks like it's using itself up so that's good :)

Yep, I'd call that plant finished if you really have that much amber... cause the plant itself looks like it's using itself up so that's good :)

Ty for the input. .. I'm goin to let her go for another week. Don't really need the smoke so I can wait..

Excellent! I mentioned exactly that in your other thread after I made this reply to this thread hah :)

Good stuff Johnny

Latest posts

Back