If this is your favorate site what is your 2nd choice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have found 1 or 2 nice sites. Some sites are so big and others are so small.

mjp is great for certain things. I wouldn't want to try to keep up with every post because I just don't have the time (or desire). Jorge's site is very nice and has some very good information. I have certainly learned a lot about making hash from the input from Frenchy Canoli at that site.

Tiny sites like Growkind and other private and semi-private sites have a lot to offer if you fit in with the paricular group that hangs there. As does the giant Rollitup where kids play and trauma and drama abounds. LOL If you like that kind of thing RIU seems to be number 1 at it. LOL

MP has a nice balance of all those things (I think).

To each his own. Some sites will appeal to some more than others.
well said Hackerman :48:

one other place that's by invite only and they have a niche. really hope you're not trolling after that bold statement by joe

MP is my only site now. I used to run backup journal at other sites, but don't any longer.

This place is my online home.

Am I the only one who's seriously upset at the misspelling of "favorite"?

I never noticed until you brought it up.

LOL mindtrip... i didn't notice either, but I understand the angst.

I was playing scrabble the other day online and wrote cuz. I have been hanging around the OFC too much.. they use the word cuz all the time.. It isn't a word, and I knew that deep down in my gizzard.. did i spell gizzard right?
Thanks for the big smile mindtrip.

I am very glad the spelling police do not hang out here. My mother was an English teacher. Spelling has always been a road block for me. Using spell check can have its ups and downs.

I got a smile too. Never noticed it.

I am a spelling/grammar nazi. But on the internet I've learned to tone down my criticism; I just decided to point this one out in an attempt to lighten the mood.

Hahaha, too baked to notice. Now cracking up

its good to laugh at our mistakes. My wife texted me earlier about jobs for my son. She read about a store with a meat cutter position, a cashier, and a nagger. I told her that he would be good for the cashier but she would be best for the nagger position. Ya gotta love spell check on the cell phones :D

Latest posts

Back