If you could be invisible for 24 hours...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

If you could be invisible for 24 hours, what would you do????

---------------------------------------------------------

I would sleep as late as I want. Then I'd pay a visit to the fanciest restaurant in town and sample bites of food off of those rich peoples plates. I'd probably go visit my favorite people and play practical jokes on them, then board an airplane and take a short flight to go see a concert from the front row. I'd love to be a fly on the wall inside Willie's bus for a little while too.

How about you?

If I could be invisible for 24 hours I would definetly take a FREE plaine trip to everywhere I wanna go (Florida, Amsterdam, Cali and so on). I would also hit up the biggest mall in Canada and take EVERYTHING in my sight;)

I guess Id also have to find the biggest coolest bong and hit it!

i would have to run to all the stores in my town and take as much as possible go to the bank and get a load of money get baked take my stach and get on a flight to japan and get baked with my homies in tammamura

I would go into the Federal Reserve and take, if anything is left of our gold, invest, and then go live out my dreams traveling the world. I would also like to go into the whitehouse and slap every member of the Bush "Administration." Wouldn't it be cool to be able to grow an invisable stash? Just a thought...

i can just see the headlines now: aliens rob banks and federal reserves using mystery devices. armed guards open fire on floating piles of gold and cash. in all cases everything crashed to the floor and the smell of mj was in the air. droplets of yellow, brown and red were found leading away from the valuables.

i wouldnt want to be invisible; with my luck i would get run over by a police car then a bus would park over me or sumthin like that. there is 1 thing........but this is a PG site. oops G. i meant

What if your already invisible to everyone. :rolleyes:
Me, I'd go to Kodiac Island in AK. Just sit by a river bank and watch the bears and stuff. That would be a thrill..to me at least.

just jokin around....if 1 cant laugh at life after flooding the hydro room AGAIN, then what can we laugh at?

I would sneak into moms house, roll her whole stash into a big blunt and yell "Thanks for your support" as I ran down the street smoking her stash....hehehe

Then I'm off to stoneys crib for more fun and excitement.....

idk what you are talking about. Stoney asked me if he could ban me so he could see if his ban button worked. I don't recall being warned, but I think you are accustomed to it already! That is why there is a filter.

aerotx - who ya talkin too? the invisible man? whats idk? questions. questions

Latest posts

Back