Ight got a question or two

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
Im not going to be at my home for 2 days and i got a little computer fan i turn on every hour or so in my speaker grow box. Well one question should i leave it on or off??? And how many people have kept a plants indoor for a month, month 1/2 then put them outside to flower??? Should i put them on 12/12 for a few days before i put them outside to make sure they start flowering??

i would leave them on your 24 hour cycle for 2 more days until you return then handle your business.you got lights on a timer?

my bad lol baked lights have been on them 24/7 since day 1. Im thinking about putting them on 12/12 march 13-15 for 5-7 days then put them outside think they would continue to bud 2 years ago i started a couple before i put them outside lights were on 24/7 for half a month, month and only one of them started flowering just wondering if putting them on 12/12 for a few days would help make sure they continue to flower

oh and no i ant got a timer thats why i was wondering if i should leave the fan on or off?

Leave your fan on.

You will have to harden them off gradually to acclimatise to the different growing style.

Pointless putting them into flower first, it will only revert back to veg because of the lengthening hours of light ;)

:peace:

I would leave the fan on,,,also i would leave on 18/6 till a week or so before going outside with them .,,,harden them off gradually by putting outside for a hr aday then building it up ,,,and i leave mine on the window sill for a few days before the final move outside :peace:

In the outdoor growing section mutt posted a link to a grow journal in one part of that grow jornal it talks about growing indoors and outdoor constant harvest strategy by puting them outside causes them to flower it said this could be done 3 times a year i dont understand if i should just keep them inside on 24/7 light till march 1 like it says then move them outside they will be ripe by may 1 it says idk just wondering if anyones done this before cause i want to start some plants outdoor in march and i would love for them to go straight into flowering because theirs been a drought around here buds just not hear right now idk why but its not...................

i have not read mutt post
the only way i know of that will keep your plant fowering in the spring is if you are putting it in a dark room or building a frame and covering the baby to make a 12/12
unless its 12/12 it will go back to veg like someone allready has told you

Kindbud said:
In the outdoor growing section mutt posted a link to a grow journal in one part of that grow jornal it talks about growing indoors and outdoor constant harvest strategy by puting them outside causes them to flower it said this could be done 3 times a year i dont understand if i should just keep them inside on 24/7 light till march 1 like it says then move them outside they will be ripe by may 1 it says idk just wondering if anyones done this before cause i want to start some plants outdoor in march and i would love for them to go straight into flowering because theirs been a drought around here buds just not hear right now idk why but its not...................

I have tried putting clones from 24/0 out in early spring and flowering them... It never worked for me...not once..:confused2: they refused to remain "in flower" and would reveg' before june rolled around. Maybe I haven't had weather that cooperates early enough. But the increasing length in light hours revegged them every time..
There used to be a member on here that claimed he could produce fresh buds for the 4th of July party by doing what you're talking about, but he never showed us one..;)

Hick said:
I have tried putting clones from 24/0 out in early spring and flowering them... It never worked for me...not once..:confused2: they refused to remain "in flower" and would reveg' before june rolled around. Maybe I haven't had weather that cooperates early enough. But the increasing length in light hours revegged them every time..
There used to be a member on here that claimed he could produce fresh buds for the 4th of July party by doing what you're talking about, but he never showed us one..;)
Congratulations on 8000 posts wow.

I do know 1 guy 1 grow that got 2 harvests off one plant...but living in an ideal enviro is what got him lucky. He's tried and failed since.

thank guess im not going to do this it be cool if their was an easy way the covering them so they get only 12 hours of light

Latest posts

Back