I'm Germinating My Seeds Right Now...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tried it last night and they all immediately fell to the bottom, so I waited until morning and started germing them again. one seed looked like i t had a little root strand so I planted that in a peat pot. It is only like 40 or so here, but in my car it is about 75 degrees or so...I ended up putting some in my back window of the car....I planted 3 seeds directly with no germing to see what happens with those, but I didn't bring them in last night and it felt like the bottom of the soil was froze this morning.

FirstTimeGrow said:
ugh I'm getting so frustrated at this...Patience is definately a virtue that needs work

If your still havin trouble it probably is the seeds dude, they might be a bit immature or something......

I got 20 WW seeds Germinating now, they have been germing for about 24 hours now and haven't cracked yet :( I'm starting to feel hopeless...These seeds are more of a tan color but still have some green

Ive had seeds pop from 24 to 96 hours, and some not at all then i put them in soil and they sprung up after not germing for 4 days. It just takes a lil time.

The way I germanate my seeds is to put them in a cup of water and put them it a warm place ... my flower level is ideal ... I cover them to keep the light out ... after 48 hours I get sprouts ... perhaps you are not keeping the seeds contantly warm with no more than a 10 degree drop at night ...

... good luck to you ... :hubba:

FirstTimeGrow said:
I got 20 WW seeds Germinating now, they have been germing for about 24 hours now and haven't cracked yet

Sometimes it just takes longer,don't give up hope yet..:aok:

What a wonderful 4/20 present! I am overcome with joy, almost all my seeds have cracked and have a definate white root popping out of them...

been following this thread for a few days, thats great news on your seeds, so did all of your seeds sprout or just the ww?

Get them in some good soil before the tap root grows too long by the time its showing from the seed hull you should plant them. Plant them root down. Good luck

I decided to just do the WW, and forget about the bagseed. I planted most of them last night at 10:30pm with the mainroot pointing up, becauseafter everything I read it said it is better to do it that way, because there is a natural bend that occurs in the root, and if you point it downwards it takes more energy for it to turn twice.

3 more cracked and had root showing so I went and planted them in peat pots like the rest for a total of 9 planted so far..

Sounds good so far. Looks like the start of a great grow. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

Thanks bro, I won't be posting any pics until harvest time though :(...Or unless I have a problem (God forbid, knock on wood)

No pics until harvest... That's too bad. We would love to see them. I wish you the best of luck with them though. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

good on ya for getting decent seeds, now your on the right track. shame about the pics, but it will keep me in anticioation for harvest pics ;)

Latest posts

Back