I'm Germinating My Seeds Right Now...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FirstTimeGrow said:
What a wonderful 4/20 present! I am overcome with joy, almost all my seeds have cracked and have a definate white root popping out of them...

Its about time eh?!:hubba:
Well done on the germination dude!
Look afeter those lil seedlings man......;)

Okay so since they have germed successfully (only those 9 though :() I put them in peat pots and placed them outside, and have watered them twice but very little water (Soil was moist when I first planted them). What is an average window of waiting time to see the actual plant break through the soil? Like a week nad a half?

I saw one that had two leafs today I was sooo excited, there is a few more that are going to have leaves soon like 5 I think. The other ones idk about I might've muffed them up when I was planting them

They will sprout in due time. Give them a week. If they don't show themselves in a week, get rid of them and plant more. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

I almost cried today. I went away for the weekend, and I had my plants on a 2x4 in peat pots, so I moved them further away from my house to make me feel safer. Well, I went out this morning after a long night of rain, and all the pots were broken due to the rain, and soil went everywhere. Of course it was just set on the ground, but luckily I found most of my plants the little girls them. But this is going to stink idk if they will survive now, I put them in their 3.5 gallon pots now but idk if they'll survive

damn bro i feel for you. I have to go away in a 2 weeks for about a week and I'm stressing too. Not sure whats going to happen. If they're all floppy you might try staking them up with a toothpick or something til they straighten up. worked for me. good luck man, hope errthing works.

Looked at them today and I have 7 out of 9 still growing that look fine. It is going to be 31 tonight so I took Hick's advice from another thread and cut some soda bottles up to cover them in hopes of them not getting frosted

Somehow all my plants that started getting "rigid" leaves have all disappeared, gone. no tracks, no marks of dug up soil, no plants fallen out of pots, just gone.

Quite mysterious. Did they get buried or covered up? That happened to me once.

wassup said:
i put mine in a small container with paper towels.......then sit my router on top of it.......works just fine for me..................couple of day´s and baby roots start to appear.

Thats exactly what I did and 11 out of 12 seeds cracked, So not to bad of a ratio :cool: .

i've always just soaked my seeds for 5 hours in a glass of ph adjusted water(6.2-6.6),then i'd either put them between 3 or 4 wet paper towels (with the seeds between the paper towels) on a paper plate inside a big zip lock bag and put em inside my dresser drawer.or i'd just put them in a glass with ph adjusted water (6.2-6.6) then i'd put the glass in a dark cabinet and i've always got 95-100% germination ratios (usually 100%) =) never a problem.

o no man!!
they would of been kinda big to
like a few inches at least i wonder how they just left?

lol,plants just dont up and leave (obviously)
if they werent there and they werent in the dirt,its safe to say you got a thief somewhere around you,a pretty bad thief at that i mean come on,3 inch plants.Thats funny stuff =) anyways,good luck dude

after reading all 3 pages this style was not mentioned it's precracking the seed.. what i do is do the 24hr soak then take a tweezers put the seed between the tweezers point end out and give a little squeese, you will here it crack (this is the metheod being used with af strains) then i do the paper towel way and in 4 - 8 hours all have tap roots.

I planted 11 of these seeds, un germed, in 16oz. plastic cups for right now. I'm going to germ about another 25 cause I know some won't sprout, and some will be males. I was to anxious to wait so I just dropped those 11 beans in tonight and see what pops up in a week...that and it's kinda late starting in the season

Latest posts

Back