Im leaving the forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_2_Chronic

Gone Baby Gone
Reaction score
because of what has transpired today I will be leaving this forumn. There is no point being part of a forumn that discourages healthey conversation and differing points of view.

I broke no rules, disrespected noone, and did nothing but voice my opinions and views. For this I was labled as a "whiner "and threatened to be banned.

I will be joining with a new account and still getting any inforrmation i need to continue my growing experinces. but I will not be sharing my experinces with the forum. Even those that said they will never help me will end up doing so:p ,,,,,unless your going to stop helping everyone!

Hope your happy.....now ive got to find a new home!:rant:

WHAT??.. second most redilculous thread?.. ;)

comon' now, no harm was intended. "I" simply feel it was a slight bit petty. The female group complaint.
I apologize.. even though the "whiner" comment was meant to be humorous, I can see that you don't see it that way.

IMO your realy being an *** **** if you want to go then go:hubba: we dont need the threats that your gonna leave cause most of us could care less so c-ya:p also you think you can hide with a new account wrong Mar Passions and possibly the Mods will know right off the bat from your IP addy:giggle: :doh:

Latest posts

Back