Im leaving the forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Effen Gee said:
Know what?

There HAS been ALOT of bickering here recently and I cannot help but feel a little responsible.

I apologize if I have offended anyone in any way, shape or form.

- Sincerely,

T. F'ng

Im offended!!!! Very offended!! Realy super offended!!!How dare you bogard the bong like that!!! puff puff pass!!

OK,
So everyone got that out of their systems right ?

COOL, IT'S PARTY TIME !!!!!:D

Oh- Yeah it's chow time, and if your still here then great, love your company, if you gotta go, then may the trade winds bring you whiffs of good smoke, LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :hubba:

Yo Ho Neo,
my man, you misunderstand dude. No one wants him to go period, and we all handle our responses differently, it all comes out the same bro we just don't like losing someone who is valued.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

well if new 2 does leave, it will be a big shame. yeah very sad indeed!
bein a member of this great forum, is like bein in 1 big family.
and as everyone knows familys dont always see eye to eye.
you just gotta forgive and forget !
i myself have had a few sarcastic replys back to my newbie questions.
and no it aint nice :angrywife:
but life is too short, to go all sulky cause you didnt get the response you wanted!
just forget about it, you will miss us all if you left.
the mods have a job to do. like it or lump it.
we would be lost without em! :)

can't we all do what my quote says an just get along, or do what i do, ingore what i consider stupied people, lucky on this site my ingore list is only 2 deep.

Another one has come and gone. I might as well use this as a hello to the members of the forum as well. I'm not dead, busted or gone. Just very busy, both with the room and real life responsibilities. I get a few weeks off at xmas so look for some new diy articles and a few pics of my room and what I've been up to lately. What till you see my purple power that was grown from clone with 0 veg time. Otherwise, stay safe friends.

Don't Trip New2Chronic, don't trip man.
The regs here enjoy your company, and I really dig your threads and posts. You and I had some differences, but we "hashed" it out in the forums, like it was meant to be. Thats what Forums are for.

I can point out countless threads that contain, what I think to be UTTER nonsense and are just out right wrong. I just choose to not post in those threads.

Hi and happy Turkey day to all it applies to. I've not been here for a few turns myself for various reasons, family/work/ etc, so I'm not really up to speed about the complaint and announcement to leave. All I can say is I've not always gotten a "nice" responce to something posted pr replied to. So what. That's pretty much like life that way. This isn't some never-never-land where everyones dripping gumdrops from thier noses and rainbows are flowing out thier arses. People are VALUED here for thier opinions and any knowlegde they can share. Got yer feelings hurt by something someone "typed"? Get real, get high and get over it.

Oh yeah, and don't go.
Live long and grow well, #41.

the way i feel is this,if a post offends you in some way,just do not visit the post.thats my way of dealing with it.there is always 2 sides to every story.the right and the wrong.why bicker over trivial things when we are all here to better our growing skills and to help others that are just starting to grow.
for me this site is the only piece of info. that a person needs to successfully grow some dank arse smoke.if we read the posts and archives.when you see a conflict starting,just drop the thread and move on.i do.for some people just love to argue,whether thay are right or wrong.jmo

:fid: kumbia my lord....KUMBIA.....:fid:

:fid: Come on people now, lets get together....try to love one another right now..:fid:

You're probably right. When you're talking through text, too much gets lost in translation.

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Ho Neo,
my man, you misunderstand dude. No one wants him to go period, and we all handle our responses differently, it all comes out the same bro we just don't like losing someone who is valued.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

whats this thread about?
another chat thread?
i dunno why he left, sorta odd. i never leave a forum with a thread...i fade off quietly and tell a few peeps where i'm going.
i'm confused but the brew and bud +left overs prolly not helping my thinking :p
here peeps pass this around (some of SC's finest homegrown ;) )
Go Gamecocks. :D Don't let death valley beat ya down.
:48:

Latest posts

Back