Im leaving the forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just added you to the group, Welcome.
As I have stated we have no agenda beyond being recognized as female.
I hope you decide to stay, I also have learned from your posts occasionally. The thread I started in no way was intended to cause such an uproar.

wait!!!! what about me..Im a whiner too...........But I dont plan on leaving..cause I need you guys more then you need me..

New 2 chronic.. I just read a thread that you was thanking mass for his bubble cloner..and in great spirits,,what with the change...you aint leaving..I will see you Saturday posting some great pics of the plants that the great people of this site helped you grow..and to post that you are quiting..is IMO..showing diss respect to those that have helped you this far..but if you must go..just go..But I see you got some attention huh?

take care and be safe

I think he is watching

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests) gmo, trillions of atoms

Pretty petty if you ask me.

I left a few years ago because I couldnt cuss. I could not find a comperable sit and returned with my head hung low...

LOL...
NO JOKE....

Who threatend to ban you? I do notice that there is one mod in particular that is super quick to jump on the horn like that.

ALL AND ALL...THERE IS NO BETTER MJ FORUM ON THE NET AND YOU SHOULD RETHINK LEAVING!!

go smoke a bowl man...

northernlightssmokn said:
I do notice that there is one mod in particular that is super quick to jump on the horn like that.

Hick is needed like all Mods are needed.

They all do what has to be done to keep the forum as it is.

New_2_Chronic

If you want to talk it out, my PM is always open.

Leaving to simply return under a pseudonym is childish, you may as well keep the name your using and never post anything.

As for this ..

I will be joining with a new account and still getting any inforrmation i need to continue my growing experinces.

Thousands and thousands and thousands of people do the same as a guest, you do not need another name.

hee hee hee everybody point your fingers at the arsehole :aok: ...;)
Out of curiosity, I just went and reviewed the banned user list. Sorry folks, but guess what?.. I am not the mod with the most bannings to his credit.. HA-HA! :p (guess I'll have to work on that ehh?)

I do hope that new2 hangs around. He/she has been a stellar member in all manners.

Hick said:
Out of curiosity, I just went and reviewed the banned user list. Sorry folks, but guess what?.. I am not the mod with the most bannings to his credit.. HA-HA! :p (guess I'll have to work on that ehh?)

And it's not me either. ;)

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
Think I'll go eat worms.
Big fat juicy ones, Eensie weensy squeensy ones,
See how they wiggle and squirm.

Chomp off their heads and squeeze out the juice
And throw their tails away
Nobody knows how I survive
On worms three times a day.

not realy sure of what happened,,,,but if your leaving good luck to ya,,,,maybe after some time you will come back,,,p,l,r

Im still whinning.....will some of you please help my self esteem..New 2 Chronic is getting more attention then me..DO I HAE TO QUITE to get some respect????

MOM I like worms that are real fat and slimmy..they slide down thoat easy..

I have Banned more peoplet then anyone..so Im only pointing fingers at this *******..lol..Some people I just dont care to deal with..So in my own way I ban them..i dont reply to their posts..and there are a few I wont enen read..they are a waste of my time and useualy only irratate me..lol..so I just dont play the game..

PS..I see the astrics..Im sorry..I supose i can alter the word..But think thats against the rules as well...IDK

what is wrong with you people these days?

I have noticed a LOT of bickering the past few weeks.

this thing with the female issue, I don't understand.

N2Cronic must be all of what 15 maybe 16 years old? if he's not he acts like it.
why in the world would you care what anyone on this site says to you on a personal level? It's like getting made at your TV.

get a grip!

sorry to hear your leaving bro, but hope you can continue to grow nice healthy ladies :)

I do understand what your saying, as I had some issues with the forum a while back, when i was just trying to chat and stuff and started getting attacks - but such minor attacks and so many of them that the people doing those attacks didn't realise they were doing them. Be nice people, we're all human beings here and we all have our bad days. Give us a chance, don't say things you wouldn't want to to be said to you when your not having a good day. Sounds simple, but it isn't always.

Come on as a different name, and just ignore any idiots or people you feel you won't get along with. If you give them something back then that shows that they've gotten to you and won.

Take it easy and keep it green. Wish you the very best in the future :)

ilikebigbuds - sad as it may seem but some people do have more of a life on here than in the 'real' world. as unhealthy as that sounds, its true for many of us. But its easy to take things the wrong way online, especially when your down anyway. 4u2smoke..how do you do that? I get too tempted to read what people say and then end up getting annoyed etc lol

Know what?

There HAS been ALOT of bickering here recently and I cannot help but feel a little responsible.

I apologize if I have offended anyone in any way, shape or form.

- Sincerely,

T. F'ng

Latest posts

Back