I'm Leaving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch out 4u you may be next in line for a spanking:laugh:

yea what ever 4U---i was leaving first---and this is my farewell/welcome back thread :cry: :cry: :cry: :p

start your own i'm leaving thread

Hey Orange what would you do?

You are sitting at 164 out, dogleg left, with a slight uphill approach, with water on the left and a group of pot bunkers to the right, the cup is in far left corner.

A: pitching wedge
B: 9 iron
C: biu in the pot bunkers with your :bong1:

closed face 9 iron---keep it low and hot with a punch shot to skip across the water and into the cup

orangesunshine said:
closed face 9 iron---keep it low and hot with a punch shot to skip across the water and into the cup

:spit::rofl:

No back-spin?

no pulling the string---i will hit the stick and drop it in---and them i'll wake up and take a drop at the edge of the water

I think I will go with C :D

isn't that a given---when on the beach you must bring the :bong1: ---

what's your favorite---go to club---mine is the footwedge cause i'm usually behind a tree

a rolodowlegwithakick iron:)

not into the search:laugh:

Mines the FORE! iron.
Cause nothins funnier than fat old drunks scattering for cover.

ziffels.jpg

:yay: Art poked his head out from his growroom....lol...

How's it been, art?

7greeneyes said:
:yay: Art poked his head out from his growroom....lol...

How's it been, art?

Sure its safe buddy?
Hope that foil's tightly wrapped.

ohh man, its unhealthy how much i love my 7 iron.

ShOrTbUs said:
ohh man, its unhealthy how much i love my 7 iron.

just allow some room for the roll......... a 52 degree wedge is right there with a 7 iron for me.
:48:

i'm baaaaack---it was a long 18 holes---spent most of my time looking for lost balls---couldn't leave without saying good bye again---missed you all so very much---think i might stay around the clubhouse a bit longer

loving the new ping g15 driver---ping replaced the g10 without the head that i lost in the lake---head went further than the ball

Latest posts

Back