Im new need a lil help on ferts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
What are the best ferts u can get???not who makes them but like 20-20-20???? i wanna go get them withing the next few days but dot wann get the wrong stuff. oh yea is fox farm planting mix good or should i get some other kind of fox farm soil???

BluntFullOfKush said:
What are the best ferts u can get???not who makes them but like 20-20-20???? i wanna go get them withing the next few days but dot wann get the wrong stuff. oh yea is fox farm planting mix good or should i get some other kind of fox farm soil???

Hey blunt,
There is no nutrient solution that can be cofidently called the "best". There are a lot of good ferts out there that are different in ratios of main nutes (NPK) and micronutrients depending on what your looking for. Fox farm is good, but there are so many different kinds that you can get. I use bio grow and bio bloom, which are organic.
some people like fox farm ocean forest, some people don't. Personally i think its great, it contains all you need...a good mixture of perlite, bat guano, worm casting, sea kelp that keeps your plant growing strong. But its all about preference man. :cool:

If you're going in soil I would recommend FF stuff. It seems to be a stable, organic and relatively forgiving source of nutrients.

Yea i waz goin str8 organic i seen bio bloom, or something bloom on this website called http://www.wormsway.com/ they got it all and the good thing they jus 30mins away from me ova in stl (GO CARDS). they had a cfl on there thet waz $43 bucks come on now it woulda been bright as hell and it waz something special bout it also,.......dosent matter ima spend that money, not when i get that other stuf maybe in flowering......."FF" biffdoggie..... i dont even know what that is jus tell me who makes it and ill try 2 find it or would it have "FF"on there like they have the n-p-k# on the front??

BluntFullOfKush said:

What up Blunt,
This link has the answers to all your Q's about nutes and anything else, it was put together my Mutt and it's absolutely awsome info to know. Good luck, and I hope this helped. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=1974

thanx u all!!!! i fell like the smartest kid with downsyndrome,.....i shoulda known he waz talking bout fox farm lol

The Back-packer said:
What up Blunt,
This link has the answers to all your Q's about nutes and anything else, it was put together my Mutt and it's absolutely awsome info to know. Good luck, and I hope this helped. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=1974

Nice link, thanks Back-Packer! Going to get a humidifier right now.
I use 'Fox Farm Ocean Forest' mixed with 'Fox Farm Light Warrior', but next time I think I will add a little more perlite.
MJ does not like nutes at all during the first 3 weeks, try and find soil with as little nutes as posible, might as well get some perlite as well (handy). The Brothers Grunt and Fluid1 are both using 'Miracle Grow' so if you can't easily get FF or wanna save some $, you could look up some of their threads.

Good Luck!

i found fox farm potingmix, i already have some miracle grow organic ima start a plant in there l8ter on 2day, and when i order my seeds ill put them in the fox farm....what kinda nutes u all like to use and when to start useing it. im only vegging for a month or month ina half

BluntFullOfKush said:
i found fox farm potingmix, i already have some miracle grow organic ima start a plant in there l8ter on 2day, and when i order my seeds ill put them in the fox farm....what kinda nutes u all like to use and when to start useing it. im only vegging for a month or month ina half

Honestly, you have lots of time to decide on nutes. I am on my first 'informed' grow and I bought nutes when I bought seeds. A week later I gave them to a freind who lives in a cave (no internet). As a new grower it is too tempting to wanna try to feed them, you don't even want to have nutes around right now;) . Concentrate on getting all your other factors to optimal. Seedlings offer plenty of time to read:rolleyes: 3 weeks of just ph'ed water every few days. There are surely other things you could spend $ on now if you want (testers, RO, lights, fans, cleaning, etc).

gotcha elephant man i guess i will get some more lights, ive read more lights iz alway better get some more cfls, i got 1plant started jus to test my area out, with the 3 lights on now its a warm 85* and the humidity iz aroung 50-60. it'll be lower then that when i finish and put the holes in the top for venting, ima have to put a screen ova the holes to stop spiders from being in there killed1 2day.

little jumping spiders are completely okay... they hunt bugs... lil poppy seed or smaller sized spider (mites) are what u dont want... and a screen won't stop them.

Latest posts

Back