im so lost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH man JBonz.... I'm sorry for your loss. My friends here sure were kind to me when I lost my boy last January. I'm wishing you as much kindness and comfort as I was given by the MP family.

Yo J....I am sorry bro....I know people always joke about pets becoming family but our two cats are like our kids so I can feel for you. Ain't nothing wrong with a man showing his emotions no matter how old or young you are. Grieve my friend...and just know your son will be waiting for you...with a wagging tail and a wet kiss I am sure.

What a sad time...what a lucky dog to be yours and have such a great life and so much love! You should do something cool in his honor!

2Dog said:
What a sad time...what a lucky dog to be yours and have such a great life and so much love! You should do something cool in his honor!

Like smoke a huge Bowl??:eek::holysheep: I will torch one for him myself...

Hey J how about making a cross and naming it in his honor?

now that is cool.... or a small donation to the spca I like taking old blankets and sheets there for the puppies...

Sorry guys, its still hurting, thanks for the words..

And plans for the famed "turbo" cut will be underway.

This is a pain I've never known and I will never be the same person again, this has brought me and my wife closer together though, we just can't get the image of him out of our minds.

J, I am crying a little myself just reading this thread. My dogs are as much of my family as my kids are. If you have any good pics of your dog, I wanna see them. I do dog portraits and I wanna help. When you are ready. I am done for the most part here and this would be a good way to leave the site I used to love.

Sorry for your loss, jbones I too, know of it. It took a long time before I stopped looking at noises in my home, expecting to see my friend.

JBonez
Tho I'm new here, I feel I need to express my sympathy for your loss.
At 50+............I out lived very dear family members.

Its said, 'Time heals' So for you and yours I pray Gods speed.

I am so very sorry for your loss, I am all teared up as I write this because I lost my Little buddy this last October he was 16 and had been a big part of my family as well. It is still sad but at least I can look at pics of him now without falling apart. My kids adopted a Jack Russel for me for Christmas it has helped a lot. Hang in there brother, bt

Latest posts

Back