Indica or Stativa Dominant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingsFaded

KingsFaded
Reaction score
What do you guys think?

Indica (2).jpg

Indica (3).jpg

Indica (4).jpg

Indica (5).jpg

Indica (6).jpg

The long slender leaves indicate that it is sativa dominant.

Aha yeah some actually stole our ash tray.. guess that the price if living in the ghetto area of colton CA, she smells realy string like an og or skunk strain.

If they took your ashtray,,whats to keep them from taking your plant?

I personally would not transplant this late in flowering.

I dont have them outside, their indoor plants.

I had them out to get some fresh air, i do it every morning.

But yeah i was thinking about that transplant into a bigger pot, and i figured its pretty late in flowering.

& I don't want to cause any un-needed stress.

But i have these bigger, taller pots that will hold 30-40% more roots & medium.

I think its like a 5 gallon pot.

im starting 2 more plants today :D Yay!

Aha hopefully i don't get any males this time.

Its already happened 2 times in a row and ive wasted a lot of good soil, time and effort. :/

But Practice makes perfect.

I thought it wasnt good to reuse the soil?

Idk i read it somewhere.

But if thats the case then il save some money.

No, amendments are things you put in the soil to help with drainage, even out the pH, etc, etc. Amendments are things like dolomite lime, Epsom salts, perlite, etc.

The Hemp Goddess said:
No, amendments are things you put in the soil to help with drainage, even out the pH, etc, etc. Amendments are things like dolomite lime, Epsom salts, perlite, etc.

Alright well i grow with this mix consisting of Peat moss, Redwood shavings, Composed green waste, and perlite.

it works well, drains well, and lets the roots breathe.

I was thinking of just adding to the already used mix.

If you are in organic soil, which it appears you are, You can get some humbolt or other organic tea to feed them during the flower period. But right now they don't appear to need anything. How many weeks are they in flower at this point? If they only have a few more weeks, which from the look of the buds, I am guessing about 2-3 more weeks, then you don't need anything to add to them. I would say they are Sativa dominant but they have enough Indica in them to have somewhat of an Indica structure and heavy dense buds like is typical with Indica doms. She's probably a 50/50. :)

Once they are harvested, if you have much soil left over, you could add it to some new and add a few ammendments and some microbes to work the organics a plenty, and cook up your own super soil. While the seedlings are growing in nuteless soil for the first few weeks, you can let the soil cook with the microbes so that it will be ready for them when they are ready :)

I decided im not going to reuse my soil unless Foxfarm Ocean forest Or some Happy Tree Frog, Ive had my eye on the tiger bloom too >:]

I haven't had any experience with these main stream products, So i Have room for experimenting, maybe mixing it up.

Happy tree frog would be good to mix with used soil because of the microbes and "Land Nutes".

As for this plant up up here im probably going to let it for for another month, it smells so dank.

& Their About 9 weeks in im going to let it go for 2-3 more depending in growth and trichs

I would definitely keep an eye on the trichs to make sure they don't get over-ripe by going past their peak. :)

I like a two to one ratio of ocean forest to light warrior and then add amendments, lime, Epsom salt, mycorrhizae, humid acid, bat guano(high P), fish bone meal, blood meal, azomite(trace minerals), cow manure and compost, worm castings, and extra perlite. Let it cook for six weeks. That seems to be a pretty god mix for me, all I do is water from veg til harvest. No deficiencies. I do add cal mag, hygrozyme and hi-brix molasses to my water every third feeding. I don't ph or anything. Plants love it. After harvest I just re amend and reuse! I do put a top layer of un amended soil for small clones and let them slowly adjust to the hot super soil. Otherwise you'll toast them suckers!

Latest posts

Back