Indica or Stativa Dominant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that sounds like a lot.

Im probably not going to do all that for my next grow, im just going to add some Age old bloom to the soil n let it sit for a week or 2.

But Im Definetly going to keep all this in mind and experiment.

I'm about to throw my plants in the dark, the one with the pictures ^^
And also my stativa that about 12 weeks, its ready to go, maybe a little over ready.

This one might have to get harvested a little early.

How bad would 2-3 weeks early be?

any thing less then cloudy trics your taking a loss on thc i think i'd wait it out as long as teh trics make u jmo

KingsFaded said:
Damn that sounds like a lot.

Im probably not going to do all that for my next grow, im just going to add some Age old bloom to the soil n let it sit for a week or 2.

But Im Definetly going to keep all this in mind and experiment.

I'm about to throw my plants in the dark, the one with the pictures ^^
And also my stativa that about 12 weeks, its ready to go, maybe a little over ready.

This one might have to get harvested a little early.

How bad would 2-3 weeks early be?

It is not that much work for the rewards. Growing good bud does take work and dedication.

Do not put your plants in the dark. First of all, I do not believe they are ready. Second, nothing anywhere shows that this is a good proactice. Third your other plant WILL suffer. Taking it 2-3 weeks is a really bad decision and should not even be an option. Your best option is to keep the light on until the first plant is finished, then remove her and trim her. Let the other one finish and then harvest her. There is no upside to putting the plant into darkness for several days and lots of downsides.

ok, so this is my first time growing. i got the seed from the guy i get my bud from. im using a 250watt cfl and 2 18'' flourescent's. they are about 4 weeks into flowering. ive made a few mistakes in the process. can anyone help me save them?

mikesbud.jpg

Mickey j, well be glad to help you out, but you shouldn't hijack someone else's thread. You should start your own. Not trying to be ugly, just sayin, it's not good etiquette. Now for staters, you really need to upgrade your lighting, cfls can be used to veg when the correct amount of lumens per sq. ft. Have been met. 3000 lumens/ sq.ft. For veg and 5000 lumens per sq.ft. For flowering is the minimum. HPS lighting is IMO the best lighting available today. Second what are you feeding her and what are you growing her in, soil or hydro? Organic or chem?

my cfl is producing about 6000 lumens, and i got 800 lumens with the 2 flourescents. this is all within about 2 sq.ft. im afraid of using a HPS or an MH. i believe i would have a heat issue. but im using some dirt with some cow **** in it. its home made fertilizer from my grandfather, lol. and i use miracle grow bloom booster.its about a 25% solution from what the box told me cuz i didnt want to poison them with too much. they are on 12/12 7am to 7pm. also i apologize if i stepped on anyones toes while trying to post my previous question, im new and didnt know how to get a post up. lol

MikeyJ--go to the section you want--like Indoor Growing. At the top left hand side it says "New Thread". Hit that and start typing. You really do need to start your own thread. If you still can't figure it out, PM me and I'll help further.

It's ok, you just click the new thread button at the top of the page. First off that soil with manure in it is organic, and miracle grow is not, for the most part. They do have some organic stuff but I think what you are referring to is a chem. so what your doing is killing the microbes that are in your organic soil. You need to switch to a different nute line if you wanna stay organic. You don't have to, but then there's no need for the manure if you go chem. just use promix or sunshine #4. It's a soil less mix made up of sphagnum moss perlite and mycorrhizae. It may even have coco in it too, I forget. Stay away from miracle grow products as they are not cannabis friendly. ive yet to see anyone produce great results with MG. You have a small area bro, but seems you have sufficient lumens, I think it's your feeding schedule and whAt you're feeding that's wrong. Organic or chem, pick one, don't mix. If you wanna go organics you're gonna have to do some reading and studying on the whole organic process first, so that being said if you want an easy road, then chems is what you want. General hydroponics make a 3 part nute line of grow bloom and micro, that a lot of people here use with great success. As for this grow, I'd just finish it out and start over with the new nutes. You can order them online or if you have a local hydro shop, they'll carry them, or be able to order them for you. Also do you have adequate ventilation in your grow room. An exchange of air every minute is crucial to the plants well being as it needs new co2 constantly brought into the room. You need an exhaust fan and a fresh air inlet to achieve this, and is very important when growing. The next thing is genetics! Order some good seeds or get a hold of some good clones, it's worth the fifty dollars to insure you know exactly what you're getting. Bag seed has a tendency to hermie in the final weeks of flower all too often. You don't want seeds after all that hard work! Good luck. I just touched on a few different things, there's a lot to growing good MJ, but you're at the right place and the people here love to help new growers. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but I'd be reading the stickies on this site and learn as much as possible If I wee you!

Alrighty then, looks like theirs been some activity here aha.

Let the new kid find his way.

So Some good news

I have harvested my big stativa plant from my other thread and it looks reeally good.

Not too much of a smell yet but a good cure should do the trick right?

its in a tall dark cool box

Here is a pic before we trimmed her.

& A couple videos of harvest day >:)

& I agree with Hemp goddess the hard work effort will pay off as ive seen :)

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6HV_DLNvFw&feature=share&list=UUyEYwwqfRFaGgW0RRPQUoPg

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTkHTWNLs1c&feature=share&list=UUyEYwwqfRFaGgW0RRPQUoPg

Before cut 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back