indoor out and a few that were already out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omentheduck

Reaction score
I had started this one inside under 4 4 foot hoods and some compacts and a halogen but had to move it outside about 3 to 4 weeks into budding .

outside it is still budding , it does not get full sun but it does have some direct sun in the morning and some thru the day

I have a few others outside as well this one is one that got started in the room and moved way befor the other for space reasones

planted in the ground

heres the other two

I'll try to get some more pics and srry bout the quailty but it's a camera phone and i just got the sofware to transfer my pics so soon i'll have a few more... thanks for reading:holysheep:

pducklants.jpg

duck06-09-07_1454.jpg

duck06-11-07_1030.jpg

duck07-07-07_1007.jpg

duck07-19-07_1022.jpg

duck08-14-07_1347.jpg

duck08-14-07_1348.jpg

the first pick is of the judge a strain that i won on the cc fourm it is the only seed that has survived out of like 10:hairpull: and the last 2 are my low ryders#2
The middle palnt in the low ryders pic has ben eaten by slugs anyone know how to ????get rid of them

ducksLR08-14-07_1352.jpg

08-14-07_1343.jpg

08-14-07_1344.jpg

these are some of my plant in the woods, and i was wondering in the second pic their is a lil redding, this is only just above some of the nodes only a few spots are like this, i was just wondering if i could be the start of something, the plant is healthy... and it is only one plant

update plant woods.jpg

up plants wood re stem.jpg

up plant woods stem.jpg

up pant woods.jpg

i went outside to look at my ladies today and i find one the one that i moved while budding weird leafs that look like reveging leafs!:hitchair:
i think will someone tell me wht they think sorry for the pic qua.
and the last pic is the bud fatting up one the second plant in the same pot!

weird plant leaf.jpg

weird plant shot 2.jpg

weird bud shot not.jpg

i have had a few plants got stolen, and had a few other minor probs but over and done with, the first few are of a strain called the judge and it is in flower right know yesss just showed bout a week ago
the far away one is one that i had inside but moved outside eariler in the season( she has gotten big!!!!) and she is also budding the last few are of a small one that actully looked like it had hemp in it the leaves where broad and fat but it's a girl so i'll keep it, and thanks for reading and srry it took so long but at least the are a better quailty! peace

DSC00077.JPG

DSC00079.JPG

DSC00080.JPG

DSC00078.JPG

DSC00084.JPG

DSC00082.JPG

Broad leaves means Generally an indica strain. narrow and long means likey to have sativa in the strain.

But you know that of course.

And it is flowering and you can see trichomes on the hairs so its probably cool

What makes you say it has hemp in it? What do you mean?

Nico

form the few pics that i have seen when france tried to make hemp that had no thc in it, the leaves on mine looked sort kinda like it
and thanks for the reply

i have had to move them now 3 or 4 times due to persons suddlenly taken intrest in the areas they were in, i am still in fear but now run out of spots.
the first pic is of the low ryders.

PICT2102.JPG

PICT2090.JPG

PICT2089.JPG

PICT2082.JPG

PICT2081.JPG

PICT2078.JPG

PICT2114.JPG

PICT2120.JPG

here the are , nothing sp, really nice results after i watered and nuted them! had to tie on down so it couldn't be seen far away lol!

The ladies are looking great. :aok: Whatever your doing keep it up. ;)

thanks i am useing orchard bloom nutes with black strap molasses with a hint of super thrive,( only one or 2 drops per 5 gallons of water.) and i am useing running ditch water sometimes cannel water if i make it that far! thanks for the reply

Latest posts

Back