Input on how much longer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliieTea

Reaction score
IMG_0273.JPG IMG_0269.JPG IMG_0268.JPG

I know we are getting very close here. I'm on pins and needles and having nightmares of waking up and having this gone..... YIKES!!!!
This is half of the plant Jazzie from Hollie Ollies grow.
OH my goodness she is looking ready to burst......
any input .. how much longer do you all think I should let her go... getting much cooler here at night so.. she is totally covered now with very minor airholes. I watered her the other afternoon and she came up with some yellowing on some of her lower leaves.. the big leaves.. kinda like fall changes.
anyway, input at this point would be helpful..
Thanks

My guess is there isnt enough sugar on her yet, but thats my opinion. looks like soon either way.

I rely on a jewlers eye to see exactly where the ball of T sits.
It's no guess work with a 10x magnification..........:D

If I were you I would invest in Radio Shacks $10 60x - 100x mini microscope. Your surest way to tell if it is ripe enough...look at those trichs, if they are all clear...no chop. When they are all cloudy, chopping now will produce a very "up" heady sativa like high. If they are all amber, you've probably waited to long. Alot of folks try for half cloudy...half amber...for the nice up high, with a bit of couchlock effect...

This is the hardest part of the whole grow...being patient enough to let them ripen the way you want. Good luck...

Peace...j.b.

p.s. This is how the changes go for trichs...first they are completely clear, then cloudy, then the heads turn amber.

Latest posts

Back