Inside grow and first time...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akitaone1

Reaction score
Ok the question I have is did I wait too long to flip these to 12/12? The two in the front are critical cheese and the two in the back are wonder woman. I flipped them a week ago. Im guessing that I cant top being into flower mode. If not being able to top would I be able to out them out side if need be. I ask because the light is still 15 +hrs a day here. This is my first grow so fire away if I did something wrong..I can only learn by asking...

Attachments

• 45999.jpeg
    45999.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 26
How tall have they grown since the flip to 12hrs on off?
You will get a stretch period where plants grow another foot or two.
Maybe even more, depends on strains.
You could always look into supercropping (bending of the branches)

It’s more resource-intensive than growing indoors and you will likely have to spend more money on utilities to power equipment, you can control every aspect of your grow environment and what you put in your plant. The most important thing is that Temperature, humidity, light intensity, and airflow are the essential factors for growing cannabis seeds healthy in different phrases.

hahahahaha!

boy , you are in trouble now...that is gonna be a jungle cluster fuc in 30,days

it would take an Herculean effort to trim them up to fit in that small tent...

I would take some,clones off those girls now for some backup,plants

hahahahaha!

boy , you are in trouble now...that is gonna be a jungle cluster fuc in 30,days

it would take an Herculean effort to trim them up to fit in that small tent...

I would take some,clones off those girls now for some backup,plants
Should I put them outside they have been on the 12/12 for two weeks.? or just keep them indoors and try and get them to work.

How tall have they grown since the flip to 12hrs on off?
You will get a stretch period where plants grow another foot or two.
Maybe even more, depends on strains.
You could always look into supercropping (bending of the branches)
I still have like 18in to the bottom of the light. They have put on 5in at the highest branch. But they are starting to level out. Im sure I will be at the max before I know it

Latest posts

Back