internode spacing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedsmithy

To Wasted To Know
Reaction score
hey guys just wondering but my plants look like there strecthing a bit ever since i put them onto 12/12 last week iam just wanting anyones opinions on weather they think these girls a strecthing to much between the nodes or do they not look to back cheers

so is your reply saying there ok there not strecthing or...... hehe

mine have also been on 12/12 for 11 days now,and they have streched about 4'' to 5''. From what i understand they get about twice there size when in flower,it seems like there growing like crazy right now.ive been doing LST so they wont grow out of my space.so they look good to me,keep it up and stay green,good luck bro.

over head.jpg

f-1.jpg

Yeah i didnt think they were toooo bad i just needed a 2nd opinion on it cheers matey will put up sme pics n a couple weeks

they look nice man nice and thigh thats what you want but yeah the plants are a little close together lol

when you switch to 12/12 the plant will grow vertically much much fast then in veg state. sativa will grow up faster than an indica as well. If i where you I would only worry about stretching when you are 2 weeks into bloom. to help against stretching make sure your plants are as close to the light but far enough so they dont get heat stress. (its a double edge sword) heat stress will also stretch your plant so keep a close eye on both variables.

Latest posts

Back