Intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pute sends me the sticks, says to boil them down to make tea...supposedly to calm my bipolar self down...I got 2 personalities, just talking about the dominant ones...I got plenty of spooks inside and they're mostly peaceful and calm but the other 2, hot damn they get me in trouble...when I cop from silky I bring my dutchie boy with me...last time I got compromised I shot the bastage, had to use 2 guns cause the one I took from him wasn't powerful enough to do the job...dad always taught me to carry a little more then I needed, he was right...always have my .357, titanium body piece weighs less than the 5 rounds it holds... :eek:
Wow ,I thought I smoked good weed ....

he's a lying bastard, he mails me dirt weed he buys from the hookers on colfax...I get my weed from a black dude down by the tracks, we call his silky brown from downtown...phat $20 sacks...

hey man , was that Cornpop?

he’s a bad dude man

00F7C478-295A-44C8-B02B-948EF1A3D524.jpeg

ted and joe would make a hellava pair, neither one ever worked a job a day in their lives...career politicians should be lined up in front of a ditch, shot, and buried by their spouses...leave the kids alone but make them watch and learn...🤬

ted and joe would make a hellava pair, neither one ever worked a job a day in their lives...career politicians should be lined up in front of a ditch, shot, and buried by their spouses...leave the kids alone but make them watch and learn...🤬
When you think of the crap they both did and one still does. And they still kept there jobs and one dosh bag became president.

career criminals...seems like we've turned this nice intro thread into a cluster fook...no disrespect muggyweather, us old goats just get on a roll and forget where we are...especially senile old goats like joeb and myself... :cool:

yep , apologies all around muggy

brother boo is correct , us old goats never miss an opportunity to indulge in all forms of debauchery , wantonness , and skullduggery……….

aaaarrrrrgggggg!

back on Topic , glad to have you aboard MW

career criminals...seems like we've turned this nice intro thread into a cluster fook...no disrespect muggyweather, us old goats just get on a roll and forget where we are...especially senile old goats like joeb and myself... :cool:
Again ,I have to agree with you ...

yep , apologies all around muggy

brother boo is correct , us old goats never miss an opportunity to indulge in all forms of debauchery , wantonness , and skullduggery……….

aaaarrrrrgggggg!

back on Topic , glad to have you aboard MW
We stay away from bestiality so no references to Whoopie ...

she's a barnyard animal for sure, a pig in blackface...

I love my pigs but wouldn't let whoopie roll in the slop with 'em...my pigs have class... 😅

I love my pigs but wouldn't let whoopie roll in the slop with 'em...my pigs have class... 😅
I would be afraid they would catch a loathsome disease rolling with that cow ....

either that of they'd end up demorats with nappy dreads...my big boy turbo has 4" cutters on him, not long enough to pierce that blubber the fat lady wears...I'm off to machine down a distributor because the chinese don't use rulers...you would think an OEM part would fit an OEM hole...silly me...

Latest posts

Back