Is a balast and 400w MH from the local elect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN

I have lots to learn!!!!!
Reaction score
Suply shop have the same kick as one bought at say a hydro store they also have hps also with balast and light under 70 bucks have more wats 600 1000 but i only want a 400 so is this the same it will hit all the right wavelegnths of light..... help...

pic is 8 days from germination under 22000 lummens of cfls..

BBB, if you can buy a 600HPS c/w ballast for <$70, jump at them. In fact let me know where, maybe they do mail order!

leafminer said:
BBB, if you can buy a 600HPS c/w ballast for <$70, jump at them. In fact let me know where, maybe they do mail order!
:yeahthat:

Hydro shops are notoriously overpriced, along with most of your online places since the lights are for those 'special indoor crops'.:holysheep: :hubba: :hubba:

Meanwhile, shops, warehouses, whatever have been using the same lights for years (over 25 at my shop, both 400w MH and HPS), for a fraction of the cost.

You might need a particular reflector but, by all means, the local ballast/bulb should do you just fine.

Good research and nice find.;)

DD

if u like to build stuff, here you go
hXXp://www.1000bulbs.com/400-Watt-High-Pressure-Sodium/?gclid=CMq7gr3lk58CFRMqagodmR_KaA"]

an electric supply place 10 min away has 400w mh 59 bucks and hps 400W 79 i think.. im sure .. i

I run a remoted ballast 400w MH Low Bay warehouse light....runs like a champ :)
took me couple bucks and some wire nuts. Elec. supply is nice..no need for credit cards or anything.

ty guys as allways and i am very handy pround american union builder here......

Latest posts

Back