Is HTG Supply legit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****-dog said:
My lights arrived today. The housing was scratched here and there. No free sticker or lighter. Everything works but damn, who doesn't want a free sticker and a lighter....

I only got the free lighter sticker the first time I ordered..I thought you get it every order but I guess not...

I have been to there brick and mortar location plenty of times. They are too legit to quit, :rofl:. I have gotten a free lighter, sticker, and T-shirt.

They are good people, you will get your stuff.

I guess they are just trying to get caught up on the shipping delay. Now I want a free t-shirt too, lol.

****-dog said:
I guess they are just trying to get caught up on the shipping delay. Now I want a free t-shirt too, lol.

Drive to PA and I am sure they will give you one, lol. I have never ordered from them online, only driven to their brick and mortar store. Many, many people, just from this site, have ordered from them though. It's a neat day long adventure, and it's weird. You never see anyone really suspicious there, and they are always very careful as to what they say or don't say. Obviously out of respect, and not wanting to incriminate myself, I never say anything about what I'm really doing. But they are very well informed on what they sell, and they really seem like a good outfit. I hope you get your gear soon!

edit: I see you already got your stuff. I hadn't read every post but now I did. The lighter is dangerous, but does have a nifty bottle opener on it. You're not missing out, and I never wear the shirt because it is a pic of a plant growing in a hydro system under a light. (If I remember correctly, I haven't looked at it since I got it). I just don't want to draw attention to myself or let on that I grow in any way shape or form, not even a t-shirt.

If you order big ticket items you get the shirt. I sport mine around the house:D

Gotta give HTG credit. My cool tube quit working last Thursday. I only used it 3 times. They are sending a new tube and free bulb, just to be sure. They didn't even ask me to return the old one first, should have the new one Friday.

thats awesome customer care there smokey :aok:
i just hope that even tho mines is refurbed its said to have a 3 year company warranty from date of purchase. they said taht if the thing ever quits they just send a replacement. i sure hope to god an all that is green that it dont quit on me one day and teh peopel cant be reached or they take a million years to process it all etc.. i would hope that as mike said above they have a silent understanding of wats all goin on s hopefully tey understand teh urgency of when a light goes ou on someone.

All my stuff from HTG broke, or did not work out of the box. I was displeased with them as far as price and quality of the gear. You can get sun system lights at the same prices as their knock off stuff, why buy it?

Wow, too bad you had such bad luck with HTG. I have never had any problem with anything I have purchased from them--must just be the luck of the draw :confused: ?

Sorry to hear that ugmg
I had only used the cool tube 3 times. They told me the sockets were not able to handle the start up power the HID's need. Sent me a free sunmaster bulb. It did arrive friday. Old bulb still works too. I will be ordering more from them.

****-dog said:
My lights arrived today. The housing was scratched here and there. No free sticker or lighter. Everything works but damn, who doesn't want a free sticker and a lighter....

And the best thing is that lighter has a built in bottle opener ;)

Hamster Lewis said:
I only got the free lighter sticker the first time I ordered..I thought you get it every order but I guess not...

I got a lighter and sticker with each of my 3 orders :). The lighter has that spiffy bottle opener thingy on it, too :hubba:. We have an old thread here where we posted pics of our HTG schwag, I'll try to dig it up. Bummer not to get the schwag, Hamster! :cool:

EDIT: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35259&highlight=spiffy

LOL, I had forgot about that thread and the awesome HTG schwag club President nomination! I would just like to thank all of the people that helped get me here, especially you Art, and I hope to see you all come out to the polls and vote!;)

:rofl: The idea of an HTG Schwag Club didn't go over too well - there was some concern it would be viewed as support/formal endorsement of a commercial enterprise :hubba:. About all we could do is make sure there's an HTG schwag item in photos we post :D

Latest posts

Back