is it possible for a plant to be "retarded"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emuman

Reaction score
about 3 weeks ago I turned her lights up from 12/12 to 24/0 in an attempt to reveg the girl.
since then I have noticed new growth however as you can see the new growth seems a bit ...off, for instance her leaves are now non-serrated and her hair changed from fuchsia/purple to white.
I think she will regain her personality if I just continue to wait it out but thought I would ask

thanx

100_4494.JPG

That is normal reveg growth. Some plants will grow single finger leaves then 3 finger then normal leaves.

- only if you act in a retarded way around her.

leafminer said:
- only if you act in a retarded way around her.
well... I... um... I guess she is retarded then

how long should I wait to take clones?
till the new growth looks normal, or any time?

Wait til the growth looks normal and you should have no worries.

ahahahha lol thats a good one.

I think I need to put a helmet on my plant.

very possible, i cant get my plants past the 1st grade, lol.

plants tend to take after their growers...J/K

2Dog said:
plants tend to take after their growers...J/K

really? is that why I sometimes find her sitting there rocking back and forth while staring at the wall?

good god man...

This thread is SO P.I....:rolleyes: I think your plant is 'very special' and just needs a little extra patience and love to encourage her to be ALL that she can be. We're all special in the Great Spirit's eyes...

:holysheep:​

Check out this Poison Afghan Re-vegged plant... I took the clone in about week 3 or so in flowering when it had a bud about the size of a ping pong ball on it... Check out how K-R-A-Z-Y the one bud is stretching out as the growth spreads it out throughout the canopy... the ever expanding plant!

And this plant is by far my BEST strain/pheno... it's one that ALMOST got away! :eek: So here's my special plant... This has taken 2 and a half months from the time I took the clone to root... It's a long slow road but we all develop at our own pace with a little love and care...

:watchplant:​

Happy Growing!:cool:

And also a bud shot... of the plant it came from... def worth keeping around the garden...:)

REveg1.jpg

REveg2.jpg

REveg3.jpg

REveg4.jpg

PA.jpg

dirtyolsouth said:
good god man...

This thread is SO P.I....:rolleyes: I think your plant is 'very special' and just needs a little extra patience and love to encourage her to be ALL that she can be. We're all special in the Great Spirit's eyes...

:holysheep:​

Check out this Poison Afghan Re-vegged plant... I took the clone in about week 3 or so in flowering when it had a bud about the size of a ping pong ball on it... Check out how K-R-A-Z-Y the one bud is stretching out as the growth spreads it out throughout the canopy... the ever expanding plant!

And this plant is by far my BEST strain/pheno... it's one that ALMOST got away! :eek: So here's my special plant... This has taken 2 and a half months from the time I took the clone to root... It's a long slow road but we all develop at our own pace with a little love and care...

:watchplant:​

Happy Growing!:cool:

And also a bud shot... of the plant it came from... def worth keeping around the garden...:)

sounds like me and my pk...lol....once it is tall enough I am cloning her.

Latest posts

Back