is it still safe to order from attitude?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruufuus

novice ethnobotanist
Reaction score
hey guys, i was gonna order some more auto seeds and noticed that the site is now advertising nirvana rather than attitude, so im curious if attitude is still a safe place to purchase seeds?

Attitude is still a great company, the forum is just sponsoring Nirvana now.

What ya planning on getting? :)

Iron Emmett said:
Attitude is still a great company, the forum is just sponsoring Nirvana now.

What ya planning on getting? :)

im not 100% sure what i will be ordering yet. i want to get a 10-20pack of reg autos to do a seed run, but im comparing prices, and reviews now so if you have a recommendation i would love to hear of it =]

hxxp://tinyurl.com/3hlhvxs caught my eye, would like something that flowers sooner though. what do you all think?

I just received an order from them on the 10th (a week ago).......Its all good!

I just got a few packs to add to my collection, as for autos not sure what to recommend I haven't ventured in that direction of growing just yet, I think it deserves a look. I will get back to you on my recommendation I'm thinking about getting some more seeds. As far a attitude still a good business hell yes, never had a problem.

Killertea08 said:
I just got a few packs to add to my collection, as for autos not sure what to recommend I haven't ventured in that direction of growing just yet, I think it deserves a look. I will get back to you on my recommendation I'm thinking about getting some more seeds. As far a attitude still a good business hell yes, never had a problem.

great to hear, thanks! and i would love to hear your recommendations.

I hope Nirvana has changed it's ways, I've sworn away from them over a year ago. Dud seeds and hermies was my #1 problem with them as well as autos that didn't auto. They won't be getting any more of my hard earned cash.

Just got my order from attitude! Seven days to state. I did a g13 run. Blueberry bubble gum, cheese and a bunch of freebies. I have to say attitude has been great! Seeds are in water. :)

Latest posts

Back