is this a good thing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warzone

Professional Pot smoker
Reaction score
My friend's cousin grows bud every now and then. and when there all done flowering (or while flowering) he likes to take pieces off the plant and put them into his bong and smoke them right off the plant nice and fresh. he says thats the best it'll ever get. but idk i havnt smoked it RIGHT off the plant yet i just wanna see if its any good to do and if it really is the best you can smoke (freshest most potent).

if so im taking a walk over there in a few hours :p

LOL like that movie, with those three guys that grow pot and are idiots. I dont know the name of the movie but at the end the dude walks up with a blowtorch burns it for a sec then hits it and falls directly backwards and hits the ground. its funny =)

he used a torch lighter, it works pretty good he says.

either way i tried some of it today out of pure curiosity and it was blegh. i think ill wait for him to cure and dry what he got left.

ya it's pretty much no good when it is that fresh. The the has to dry up somewhat to even have an effect on you. It's a waste of weed to do that I think!

That is the best thing to do; wait it out, then ya'll have some good smoke if he hasn't smoked the well dry.

Eww... I would never try to smoke wet bud... Sounds terrible to me. I would say that he's **'ing you... I prefer at least a cure for 2-3 weeks to get that great flavor. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

all that chlorofyll in the plant still i can image it having a very grassy taste curing helps big time

it was very grassy lol and i got a small buzz at best.
he likes to do other things to flavor his bud.

he thinks he can put it in a tiny whiskey barrel type of thing like the flavored wood or what ever and cures it in there. he checks it at least 10 times a week to make sure it dont get moldy and what not. but when he takes it out and lights it at last its got such a sweet/bitter/sour taste to it.his dad has a bucnh of these small whiskey barrels from back when he worked at a distillary or something they used the small barrels for some employees to fill with the whiskey and scotch to take home for themselves its actually pretty cool.

the barrels r pretty small about the size of a football.after a few weeks though the taste is so good lol.

and the best part is he dont sell it or anything so its pretty much me him and his cousin and a few of our CLOSE friends that smoke it.

he has this one barrel that makes the weed tase like caramel applewood and a few other things lol.

Latest posts

Back