is this a neut def

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedsmithy

To Wasted To Know
Reaction score
hey guys i noticed some of my plants leaves are goin lighter green on the edges,i not tooo worried yet cozz otherwise the plants are going pretty good was just wondering what it might be

Img_1079.jpg

yeah, it might be, but it almost looks like it might just be the strain...?
if it's not then it probably is just a very minor nute burn, just keep an eye on it, and reduce your nutes for the mean time, if it continues, then check out the troubleshooter in the 'sick plants & problems' section if you already haven't, but like I said, it's not that bad to make a big difference.. is it happening to the lower branches as well?

hey, do you know if High or low ph can cause mg to be locked out?

it is highly unlikely you would ever notice an MG symptom due to lockout as the plant would simply die first the PH range for MG is anywhere from 6.0 up to 9.0 Calcium abundance or shortage is more likely to present you with MG symptoms.

On the leaves that are yellowing around the margins...Is that brown clogage I see occurring in the veins? Also any brown growth on stem(s)?

Latest posts

Back