Is This Common Growth??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HydrO PasSiOn

MP NEWS ANCHOR
Reaction score
Question. Maximize The Pic . See Between The First Nodes And The Second Nodes? Looks Like Two Little New Leaf Growths Or Something. I Know Its Not Pre-flowers But I Didnt Think New Growth Starts In The Middle Of A Stem Like That? Thought It Always Happened Where The Nodes Start? Hmm. Or Am I Wrong??

STONEY TOLD ME '' It's a post-growth internodal node. It means the plant is getting great light and has the health necessary to start another node between the initial nodes.'' AND I BELIEVE THAT AND AM VERY HAPPY BUT I WAS WONDERING IS THIS COMMON? HAVE ANY OF YOU HAD SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN TO YOU??

budd 008.jpg

i been on two websites searching for someone who seen this before and all i talked to was stoney. jeesh lol i feel like a outkast :eek:

Nothing special bro! Happens all the time. Your plants love you! 55

I've had new leaves start to grow below the original petioles very late in the vegetative growth stage. Weird eh? :confused: :bong: :rolleyes:

I don't see anything wrong with that plant, looks like a strong baby.

hey insane whats up? i know nothing looks wrong but do you see what im talkin about?

Yes HP I see what you mean but I don't think it's anything to worry about, if anything it should mean your plant is doing very well and growing strong.

I do believe I've had it happen on a few of my young plants in previous grows, and I just let it take it's course. Let nature do her thing. :D

On a side note, if Stoney Bud told you it's a good thing, take his word for it. That man knows all there is to know about growing, I am but a grasshopper making my way when compared to him lol ;)

yeah i did take his word for it and not worried that its something bad. im anxious to see if some nodes come out of there soon! cant wait

Latest posts

Back