is this good fert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weedhead420

Reaction score
i just went out and bought Schultz 10-15-10 plant food plus for my white widow plants? lights are off so i will put pics up tommorow

thats okay for flower is that what they are in now? need more info to betyter help my friend:bolt::bong:

yes they are in fllower

tmpphpkuPdDL.jpg

tmpphpUxjRga.jpg

tmpphpVSmUst.jpg

tmpphp5kK338.jpg

tmpphpyfEZ3d.jpg

I'd say that is a good fertilizer for flowering too.

Numbers look about right, and I've read good things about Schultz.

4U2Smoke was that pic in your avatar taken for your misses or significant other.

IMO you need to look for nutes that contain trace elements / micro nutrients for both veg and flowering for best results.................

i've never used anything but MG,FF and GH. nutes for my grows.

smokingjoe said:
Numbers look about right, and I've read good things about Schultz.

4U2Smoke was that pic in your avatar taken for your misses or significant other.

:rofl: No it was 4U:p J/K my friend.. that was timer delay..lol..Just a Crazy Saturday Night my friend..its funny the stupid things i do when high sometimes.:rofl:.sorry if it offended you..:bolt::bong:

bud.uncle said:
IMO you need to look for nutes that contain trace elements / micro nutrients for both veg and flowering for best results.................

It does contain iron, zinc, and manganese. So that's better than just NPK ferts.

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl: No it was 4U:p J/K my friend.. that was timer delay..lol..Just a Crazy Saturday Night my friend..its funny the stupid things i do when high sometimes.:rofl:.sorry if it offended you..:bolt::bong:

You would have to do a lot worse than that to offend me mate.

I love crazy Saturday nights!

I know im new here but why do people think this is a post that they can talk about things that dont even concern this post???????

weedhead420 said:
I know im new here but why do people think this is a post that they can talk about things that dont even concern this post???????
... Should be fine for flowering ... As to your other point , running up their post totals I guess. Poster of the month , thats what I wanna be ...

Latest posts

Back