Is This Indica ?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollingstoned77

Puff Puff PASS!!!
Reaction score
I noticed that the plants i'm growing ( seem ) to have fat wide leaves which i thought may be indica . can you tell me please . or is it too early . just curious . Thanks folks.http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11513

APRIL 12 001.jpg

APRIL 12 002.jpg

APRIL 12 006.jpg

Bagseed I'm guessing? On the grow I'm working on, I had a plant that looked just like it, and it became a beast. I call her (it is a her) plantula, because it towers over the others, and just grows like no other. Take special care of that one while it's young, you'll want it :D
As for the indica question, I don't know, that's best left to the experts. Might be too early to tell.

Yes this is bagseed . From some KGB i got a few months back . was gettin it for awhile and saved the few seeds from each batch , got 10 of these going and 4 of another kinda bagseed .

here are some newer pics . CAN anyone tell me for sure yet? just curios . i want it to be .PEACE:D

APRIL 13 FRIDAY !!! 005.jpg

APRIL 13 FRIDAY !!! 006.jpg

those look like big fat indica leaves to me.................:bongin:

nice plants and they look like indica but you never know

i think that is indica you have there or maybe afganica that is if you except afganica it often has broader leaf then indica

I'm vegging a Satori right now (an Indica/Sativa mix) and the leaves are that broad. I think it can be hard to tell. There are not a lot of pure Indica or pure Sativa strains anymore. Most are a mix.

Its to young to tell in my opinion.

guys those pics are from last year i think who ever was growing that is done

It could be an indica. More than likely it's a hybrid of Sat/Ind.

how can you put a percentage of indica to sativa on plants that small. in my opinion they have to put out a couple sets of true leaves before you can tell. even at that there are so many hybrids out there its just a guess unless it says so on the breeders pack

LOL

yer still argueing over a year old thread... LOL

you stoners :p

Latest posts

Back