Is this normal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonghitsforJesus462

Reaction score
Ive had 5 plants growing outside for about a week and a half. They are only about 2 inches tall with a couple leaves at the top. Is this normal? What can I do to get better growth?

Man

More info required

n some pics may help ya get some help

have patience and let it do it's thing... at first growth is slow, but as the plant matures and gets bigger, growth increases at an exponential rate.

don't fuss over it... ignore it for a week, and it'll look like it's 3 times the size rather than just double... know what I mean?

Alright, thanks vancouver guy. I just see other peoples growth at 2 weeks and its so much bigger than mine. I'll wait it out.

wait little pal u will notice the progres of the plants i was adding mineral water milk with ordinarry water mixed up 50-50 and multi vitamins some fruits on the top of the soil to rot also

Do you work for a milk farmer or something because everywhere I look I see you telling someone to add milk to their medium. Which is a horrible idea, milk comes with a very unique brand of microbes and fungi that I would not say would be benefical, not too mention as it breaks down it would stink like no ones business

massproducer said:
Do you work for a milk farmer or something because everywhere I look I see you telling someone to add milk to their medium. Which is a horrible idea, milk comes with a very unique brand of microbes and fungi that I would not say would be benefical, not too mention as it breaks down it would stink like no ones business

This reminds me of when I accidently dropped and spilt a babies bottle of milk in the back of my car, I cleaned it up but holy moffa, it stank for weeks and weeks.

Latest posts

Back