Zone 4 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1039.jpeg
IMG_1039.jpeg
Does anyone know what this is The Small White Spots on the leaves. I know that it is not pm or any sort of a bug….?

Have you been splashing water on the leaves when you water?

I got those spots once when I accidentally touched my plants on the lights when I was lifting them out. It only took a couple seconds. This is a picture of the plant that got the burn marks from my light…
IMG_1268.jpeg

Steve how did you rule out bug damage? That looks like sucking insect damage. It also looks like they could've gotten sprayed with something. If these are outdoor that could also be acid rain

Steve how did you rule out bug damage? That looks like sucking insect damage. It also looks like they could've gotten sprayed with something. If these are outdoor that could also be acid rain
I agree, what do the undersides look like?

Yes they were outside plants. I apply water to the base of the plant. After doing.more research on the internet, the spots may be mite damage.
Does anyone recycle their soil from outside.grows grown in containers ?
I have a new grow area where i could grow in the ground. Advice anyone?

Those spots are to big for mite damage. Mite damage is tiny white spots and lots of them.

Also there was no evidence of the mites on the underside of the leaf. Which is why I though that it was not mites. So if it is not PM or mites what is it?

Looks like some Ferts got splattered on the leaves and the light burnt them into the leaves to me.

I agree with spilled nutes...if it were PM you'd see what looks like flour sprinkled on the leaves...

The spots look the same top or bottom. It looks like the spots are totally in the leaf. This damage was on the middle of the plant, nothing on the lower part of the plant.
I use only fish fertilizer and other organic nutes in the form of compost teas

Latest posts

Back