Zone 4 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was guessing thrips. Looks like bugs but you can’t see them? I think subby eradicated them with lost coast. Regardless of what it is, it is better to blast whatever it is now to get ahead of it. Doesn’t look like nute deficiency or splatter to me but if they were my plants, I would treat for bugs especially before flower and knowing they are outdoor plants.

In the last 4 nights 2 have been frosty about 30, still too cold at night to put my ladies in their forever home. But soon. I have kept weakest one in the out door greenhouse for the last 10 days, just to see how it would do. All of them are coming out of the grow-room next week to harden off before being transplanted into either the ground or 5 gal growbags. Some of the ladies have to possibility to harvest 2000gms per plant by the end of Sept.

Attachments

• IMG_1034.jpeg
    IMG_1034.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1018.jpeg
    IMG_1018.jpeg
    447.5 KB · Views: 0
Durban Poison (rooted top cutting) 10 days after transplant. Nutes 1compost tea with ff once a week
I need to knowhow much to feed plants in groundView attachment 331269
I found that I needed to water my plants in the ground way less then the potted ones with the ground moisture helping out alot. I tried to feed the same amounts though. Generally I added ntures every third watering. I am in NY as well. Only my third grow this year. I am also in FF with FF trio nutes and Cal Mag. I have not put mine in the ground yet, they are still in the greenhouse.

I found that I needed to water my plants in the ground way less then the potted ones with the ground moisture helping out alot. I tried to feed the same amounts though. Generally I added ntures every third watering. I am in NY as well. Only my third grow this year. I am also in FF with FF trio nutes and Cal Mag. I have not put mine in the ground yet, they are still in the greenhouse.
I put mine in the ground on the 5th of June as the weather here has not been very favorable but they are now adjusted to their final growing spots. The ones in the ground are thriving. All have grown 10-18 inches although some are looking a little yellowish in the oldest leaves, the new growth is looking nice and green.
The four (top cuttings .in 5-10 gal fabric) in pots have all mostly doubled in size…the color is good.

Latest posts

Back