Is this plant ready to harvest???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noelk

Experimental member
Reaction score
Hi all, im posting this on behalve of a friend who wants to harvest this plant right away,it measures 9 or 10" and about4"wideI,,i need to know if it looks ready the flowers are still growing on the bottom part of the plant,the pistals do not seem to be 80% brown which is what i understood to be the moment of harvest,the leaves are quite strong an dthe buds ar pretty dense.I am in favour of leaving it for another month,it has been flowering now for about 8weeks.well here are afew photos so you all can judge,thanks alot,

noelk said:
Hi all, im posting this on behalve of a friend who wants to harvest this plant right away,it measures 9 or 10" and about4"wideI,,i need to know if it looks ready the flowers are still growing on the bottom part of the plant,the pistals do not seem to be 80% brown which is what i understood to be the moment of harvest,the leaves are quite strong an dthe buds ar pretty dense.I am in favour of leaving it for another month,it has been flowering now for about 8weeks.well here are afew photos so you all can judge,thanks alot,
Sorry noelk but i'm not seeing any pictures. A better way to tell if your plant is ready for harvest is by checking the trichromes. You will need a microscope for that. Do you live by or near a Radio Shack? You can get a mini microscope for about $10. What ya want is for your trichromes to be cloudy and amber. ;)

Sorry about that lets see if this photo loads up,if not ill try again

IMG_2537.JPG

Just what i thought,now that ive got some more concrete advice my mate should listen.thanks all.juast one thig i dont know if you can apreciate in the photos but the end of the leaves are brown and when you touch them they break off just at the point,its has been flused and she is getting no nutes,(this for the last two weeks),the ph is ok.Any ideas?

noelk said:
Just what i thought,now that ive got some more concrete advice my mate should listen.thanks all.juast one thig i dont know if you can apreciate in the photos but the end of the leaves are brown and when you touch them they break off just at the point,its has been flused and she is getting no nutes,(this for the last two weeks),the ph is ok.Any ideas?
If it's just the tips of the leaves and not the entire leaf i wouldn't worry about it. By the way she looks great.

Im not sure but i think it is a skunk type

Latest posts

Back