HELP - First Grow, Ready to Harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See. We can do this shit all day long. Back and forth and it wont change my mind or his. Bigsur is absolutely correct. ;)

I use chemical nutes and always have and there is a nutrient build up and flushing eliminates the excess. The final product will smoke smoother and cooler by flushing. Same thing when you cut the cal/mag out 30 days before harvest. Talking to you Roster.

If you use organic nutes flushing is not necessary as there is no where near the build up. I guess you could always do a side by side grow and compare the two.

Hopper and I are stubborn S O B's and the age old argument continues....my bet is he won't flush and I will.....

By the way.....I didn't make this shit up.

I use chemical nutes and always have and there is a nutrient build up and flushing eliminates the excess. The final product will smoke smoother and cooler by flushing. Same thing when you cut the cal/mag out 30 days before harvest. Talking to you Roster.

If you use organic nutes flushing is not necessary as there is no where near the build up. I guess you could always do a side by side grow and compare the two.

Hopper and I are stubborn S O B's and the age old argument continues....my bet is he won't flush and I will.....

By the way.....I didn't make this shit up.
I will still use water only at the end as I did in Coco/Perl
I also may find my flushing agent used in coco.
Weed was smooth as can be no burn or black ash.

Yrs ago I had a Big Plant that I ruined by not doing so
Tasted bad and burned a blk ash and it was dry as can be.

By the way Big grows outdoors and everything is processed into oil. Plus he pee's on his plants.

giphy.gif

I have heard many growers say they have done side by sides just like the plant botanist that said flushing does nothing, and they said they did not see or taste a difference. But as Pute said that will not change his mind, which is exactly what Bigsur said would happen. Me i don't really care if ppl flush or not. If that makes them feel better, thats all that counts. Its your grow do as you please with it. Freedom is awesome.
The best thing is we are all friends here and can agree to disagree.

I have heard many growers say they have done side by sides just like the plant botanist that said flushing does nothing, and they said they did not see or taste a difference. But as Pute said that will not change his mind, which is exactly what Bigsur said would happen. Me i don't really care if ppl flush or not. If that makes them feel better, thats all that counts. Its your grow do as you please with it. Freedom is awesome.
As long as we are all happy in our outcomes I totally agree
But I am always open to new things , Just ask @Hippie420 wink wink

That is what makes this site so much fun. We are all a bunch of stubborn o'l fk's to old and spiteful to change.

Latest posts

Back