is this to tight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also clarify that NO ONE here was insulting you, any dirogatory thing said to you came after you talked to people like they were idiots. You came on and asked a question, when you heard the truth you got mad and lashed out at people. My first post to this thread was nothing more than I would give to any other post, a direct answer based on experience. It was not the answer you wanted so you replyed in a dirogatory, condescending way...and yes it was very childlike. When you attack someone, most will defend themselves. When i saw that this thread was going no where, and you were only looking for a co-signer to your poor idea, I gave up and went away.

MP is not some private club where we all stroke each other, there happens to be alot of great growers here that share ideas with one another, we tried to share our knowledge with you which you unfortunately disregarded...but hey it's your grow. There happens to be alot of new growers that come here looking for help, not an argument. But about once a month someone like you shows up asks a question, and then tells us all how wrong we are, because it didn't jive with what they wanted to hear. MP will not let bad info go by without correcting it...for instance post something about picking fan leaves off your plant to increase light to the buds...you will see that 99% of us will tell you not to do that...because it is not the right thing to do. That doesn't make us a click, that means that 99% of us know that this is true...from experience.

What you have here is a bunch of growers telling you we have tried what you want to do, and it doesn't work as well as doing fewer plants. We obviousely can tell you several times and you still are going to cram the plants in a small area, because we are a bunch of idiots...and we know nothing...you who have grown 1 plant know better than me who has grown for 20+ yrs, or effen who has grown for a lifetime, or BBfan, or The Hemp Goddess...this is why when you get defensive, after not hearing what you want, you threw a fit. So whatever kiddo...go play in your other forums, you obviousely have 0, none, nadda, experience to offer to this site.

BBFan said:
Hello MP Growers. Sorry to butt in on this thread, but I have a question. I am prepared to grow 25 plants in a 40” x 40” SOG set-up under a 400 watt bulb. If by chance I am wrong about lighting, all I need to do is add a few cfl’s and maybe rotate the plants. (No one better try to tell me how to do an effective SOG, because I know how).

I am not asking if this is the right set-up- I am sure it is. I have done extensive research and visited many forums to discuss this same set up. It’s a SOG and it makes many budsicles. Everyone knows that! So unless you are prepared to validate me, please do not respond to this post. Regardless of your experience, if you disagree with me I will dismiss your comments as frivolous.

I am also 100% positive that more plants produce more products. It is an undisputable fact. I have tested it with tomatoes and have found that 25 tomato plants in a 40” x 40” area produce more tomatoes than 4 tomato plants in the same area. In fact, once I have made a million dollars growing lbs and lbs of mj every month under my great plan, I am going to end world hunger by teaching the farmers of the world that the thousands of years of crop production and management is wrong and that my way is the right way. But I only have one mj plant that I will get 25 clones from- so that’s why I’m only doing 25. You see I have grown one mj plant, so I am an expert.

So if you disagree with me, I implore you, DO NOT RESPOND, because I will continue to say things like- “I can’t imagine” and “I’m not sure” and “I still can’t imagine” until someone tells me to go ahead with my plan to see if it will work (and I will occassionally use fancy mis-spelled words to prove my superior intellect in my efforts to belittle you and your experience). I haven’t studied plant training or pruning, so any comments regarding these subjects will not be dismissed, as long as you tell me I should go ahead with my plan.

So, thank you in advance for any comments.

I cant imagine why now you have resorted to a weak attempt at twisting what I said, and trying to falsly plagerize. I guess that false plagerizing can go on the list with take your meds and the such. Here folks, we clearly can identify with another person who is so upset that cant leave good enough alone, if you no like, bb fan, than I would invite you to not click on this thread. Hmmmm? yes, yes

I am looking forward to cramming those plants, and guess what, we have decided to lay everything down on just the hps, and no side lighting, so your wrong there! lol thats funny thou, good attempt, BRAVO!

I do believe its the right set up, and if I fail, is that ok with you? Or is it driving you so mad, that you had to take the time to actually type out and respond with the above condensending post? hmmmm? Besides whats it to you? are you out anything at the attempt?

Your anger has brought you to the point of clearavoyance so that you know what I have and havent researched? Wow thats good stuff, looked at pruning last night, sorry it wasn't mj indicitive, but I thought it was informative anyways, while you are having visions, how many of my cuttings are going to take.

Misspelling words, I guess you want to insult me for lack of education and throw up the fact that Im not a grammar teacher. Well, gee, we will add intelligence attacks to the list of your a 4yr old and the such.

Your tomato plant statement was the best, as we only have one plant, it was purchased, to practice cloning, oh and by the way (once again) please show me where in this thread, that I can be quoted for saying I was going to grow lbs and lbs? It seems along with frail egos in this cyber world, a persons value is equal for how much grass one can produce! As clearly evident in your writings. yes,yes

As far as dismissing your opinion, that is a right that is still protected where I live, dont know how long, but still protected. The best thing about opinions is that most doughnuts have a hole in them, but that doesnt mean Im gonna run out to every grocery store in town and eat them!

In summary, and to repeat myself, as you feel you need to come in the thread and continually badger me, if it rubs you the wrong way, then dont click on it!!!

Take care God Bless
For you too, would you feel better If I tell your right, then can you be at ease?
Dont expect to hear from you again, so good luck out there, insulting the next newbie
oh, I cant imagine also

LEFTHAND said:
well said.. dink.. lol but serious why post up somehting like that.. go ahead do the sog..
i wouldnt go with the CFL's but thats me ....
LH

Did you get one way or round trip tickets for the bandwagon, another point well proven

dman1234 said:
This is funny, good reading for a Saturday morning.

you wont make any friends with your condesending attitude.

and from what we have seen from other sites no one here cares
what they think of MP or its members, why not just go with the other sites.

I think you like to argue.

friends? what a joke, who needs friends like that, do what I say, or get thrown under the bus, no thanks!
attitude, I guess I havent been flammed at all? right? Yes, I have gone with another site, where members have told me that they have left this one, due to a vast amount of hobbyist insulting new players..... go figure. I dont like to argue, I just like to defend myself from the likes of the insults that have been thrown my way.. It seems know, one has an attitude if they dont accept your opinion, wow!
Thanks for stopping by

All are welcome here.

All.

But all it takes is to sit and watch, learn the banter, see the interaction, understand that people who come saying 'I am' will always fall at the first hurdle.

You chose to join with a name devilfrog, you as I know what it means.

I need to correct your spelling, it is spelt Clique not click.

Clique here is not at you understand it, Clique here is a consummate, the ability to enhance and help others to a goal of higher than expected.

All it will take is for you to swallow that thing you call pride and to realise others do actually know a great deal more than you.

Pride does have its place and we all have the line we do not let pride fail us, but pride is also a failing when we let it build a wall we refuse to climb over to see knowledge.

Maybe its a failing in all humanity, we let pride get in the way of opening our eyes, a true insight.

You continually say 'we' we plan this, we plan that, we decided to do bla, we are we.

When you grow up you will realise it is 'I' am planning on so and so, 'I' think this or that.

You have someone behind you prodding you, they stay silent and you face the music, are you going to always be a 'we' or stand tall as a Man and learn to swallow your pride and learn from knowledge?

The choice is yours.

I was you once, Im just trying to save you the trouble of taking my route.

All it takes is for you to stop acting like a child and to say you started off on the wrong foot.

They say coins have 2 sides, open your eyes, they have 4.

You will be welcomed and helped if and only if you get off your high horse.

:peace:

The Effen Gee said:
MY point is, ad still is correct.

NOW after reading this I feel better knowing you know less than I thought.

Good luck to you buddy...your gonna need it.
If your reding complrehension skills are always this bad, I am wondering how you got this far. If this is what one would consider far.

Your plan WILL fail, meaning you will NOT get MORE.

I can almost guarantee you ger the following issues:

Stretch from lack of co2. (If you lock a few hundred people in a sealed room how long before it gets stuffy?)

Powder Mildew. Promise. Too dense of a canopy is too dense of a canopy.

Bugs. You are never going to be able to spray your nightmare if you get even ONE spider mite.

Foliar issues. How are you going to feed all those plants crammed in a small space. Seems like a lot of work. 'Specially since you have to do it every few days.

Poor light penatration. Yes, there is such thing as too dense. I know, I HAVE GROWN BEFORE.

My advice is no longer free at this point, you need to type more self doubting, misunderstood long winded internet rants for me to give you more nuggets from my head.

Enjoy your overgrown garden, don't say (we) at MP did not warn you.
There is a reason most other sites do not like mp, wanna know what that is?

There is NO room for ** on a site like this. Fact, trusted, trials, and a few hundred years of accumilated growing exp and knowledge.

I myself posess almost a lifetime, handed down, from a family of botanists.
Go ahead, do what you feel like you gotta do.

Eventually I hope you give up. One less grower to compete with when things go legal.

Good day to you sir, have fun trying to get all the dead leaves out of your mess of a grow.
Maybe when you get a few more under your belt you may agree with what other HIGLY EPIERIENCED GROWERS are trying to tell you.

Thinking you can cram 25 tiny plants under your tiny 400 in my mind is a waste of time. Maybe you could start from the beginning again, like growing under an led in your pc case. Seems better suited for someone with your level of EXPERIENCE. Actual grows, start to finish.

You can do all the reading and reserch you like, seems to me that in your mind, things dont fit or you have a notiuon well, then that is the NEW fact and all of us actual growers know nothing.

We get folks like you all the time claiming crazyness...like roots srpouting seeds and whatnot.

Guess what?

They are ALL met with the same attitude: Dont come here making claims, false claims and not be prepared to be disagreed with.

Understand?
Can you see now?
Use your "Imagination" that seems to be failing you. Horribly.

wow!! your back, you got that, got to get the last word in syndrome dont you? Your not going rest until I say your right, or you wouldnt of come back! I never said that I knew alot, did I? However it makes you feel better insulting me, go for it.
My "reding complrehension skills" as you put it, is that another insult for the list? I think it is.

If my plan fails, did it hurt you? what are you out? Does it bother you that much, that you have to badger me? By the way I dont think it will fail at all, but thanks for the encouragement.

Stretch from lack of co2? The internet is full of pictures with people doing sog, and guess what..... no co2! But just to make you happy, we will go get co2. Say where does the national forest system get their co2? Maybe I can get it wholesale

Canopy not to dense, and as suggested in this very thread by another, I will have a fan ontop and below canopy. But I guess that goes with dismissing others input.

I will use a water can to water all of those plants, and everyday if needed. Thanks for the worried thought thou. As the light penetration will be just fine!

Your advice free? Gee I didnt know it costs on this site, and not to mention, you didnt have to type a thing did you?

First Im self doubting, and then Im going to do it, no matter what? So which is it? You have conflicting statements there

I will enjoy my overgrown garden! thanks for the comment

I dont really care what others think of mp, as Im not married to it, I just pointed out why people leave, as Im sure there are people leaving and joinin the vast number of mj sites everyday.

I appreciate the vast experience you have acquired, thru your family or whatever it was you said that was handed down to you.

I dont plan on quitting and I dont grow for a living nor do I plan on it. So when it goes legal, your comment of one less person to compete with, can be dismissed as you dont have to worry about it. I have a job, and a source of income, gardening is a hobby. I never thought growing pot would cover my mortgage, but Im sure it does for alot of people. Not for me, but thanks.

Again, I dont recall making any claims, to anything, just what I am going to do, so how is that false?

Theres no room on a site like this for..... what???? Being badgered? If you dont like what Im doing, then dont watch!
I dont mind being disagreed with, infact I appreciate it!

I cant imagine
God Bless
Looking forward to your next response, but will it make feel better if I just tell you that your right? Why dont you quit validating everything Im saying, and just stew in the fact that you think Im gonna fail!

well said Hippy...I hope that my copliment does not come across as stroking you, or being a part of a clique...but I feel like I am able to copliment a person that I don't even know when they speak from wisdom. Thank you.

legalize_freedom said:
I would also clarify that NO ONE here was insulting you, any dirogatory thing said to you came after you talked to people like they were idiots. You came on and asked a question, when you heard the truth you got mad and lashed out at people. My first post to this thread was nothing more than I would give to any other post, a direct answer based on experience. It was not the answer you wanted so you replyed in a dirogatory, condescending way...and yes it was very childlike. When you attack someone, most will defend themselves. When i saw that this thread was going no where, and you were only looking for a co-signer to your poor idea, I gave up and went away.

MP is not some private club where we all stroke each other, there happens to be alot of great growers here that share ideas with one another, we tried to share our knowledge with you which you unfortunately disregarded...but hey it's your grow. There happens to be alot of new growers that come here looking for help, not an argument. But about once a month someone like you shows up asks a question, and then tells us all how wrong we are, because it didn't jive with what they wanted to hear. MP will not let bad info go by without correcting it...for instance post something about picking fan leaves off your plant to increase light to the buds...you will see that 99% of us will tell you not to do that...because it is not the right thing to do. That doesn't make us a click, that means that 99% of us know that this is true...from experience.

What you have here is a bunch of growers telling you we have tried what you want to do, and it doesn't work as well as doing fewer plants. We obviousely can tell you several times and you still are going to cram the plants in a small area, because we are a bunch of idiots...and we know nothing...you who have grown 1 plant know better than me who has grown for 20+ yrs, or effen who has grown for a lifetime, or BBfan, or The Hemp Goddess...this is why when you get defensive, after not hearing what you want, you threw a fit. So whatever kiddo...go play in your other forums, you obviousely have 0, none, nadda, experience to offer to this site.

:eek: Oh really! Wow I guess coming off and telling me to take meds and that Im a 12 year old is not insulting, dont try to backpeddle now. I guess saying I cant imagine is lashing out at people? Friend do whatever it is to set your mind at ease. Please show me where I attacked you first! I will then only be to glad to apologize! If you attack someone, they defend themselves, yes kind of what Im doing, but thanks for the lesson. Your statement of gave up and went away?? Why are you back?? Are you to suffering from, got to get the last word in syndrome, also?

:eek: I also feel mp is not a private stroking club either, however I also feel it happens! Yes shared your knowledge, and when I doubted I got attacked. You keep saying that Im not listening to the members advise, when I am taking the advise of 3 different people in this thread! So your point is wrong, I am sorry.

Kiddo, theres another one for the list, yes I do have nadda experience, so what, but I am hoping for one day to achieve the coveted Master Grower Badge.

Hey by the way for like the 4th time, who were you with in 93?

legalize_freedom said:
well said Hippy...I hope that my copliment does not come across as stroking you, or being a part of a clique...but I feel like I am able to copliment a person that I don't even know when they speak from wisdom. Thank you.

Hey you forgot to pull up a chair, and give green mojo, stroky stroky

HippyInEngland said:
All are welcome here.

All.

But all it takes is to sit and watch, learn the banter, see the interaction, understand that people who come saying 'I am' will always fall at the first hurdle.

You chose to join with a name devilfrog, you as I know what it means.

I need to correct your spelling, it is spelt Clique not click.

Clique here is not at you understand it, Clique here is a consummate, the ability to enhance and help others to a goal of higher than expected.

All it will take is for you to swallow that thing you call pride and to realise others do actually know a great deal more than you.

Pride does have its place and we all have the line we do not let pride fail us, but pride is also a failing when we let it build a wall we refuse to climb over to see knowledge.

Maybe its a failing in all humanity, we let pride get in the way of opening our eyes, a true insight.

You continually say 'we' we plan this, we plan that, we decided to do bla, we are we.

When you grow up you will realise it is 'I' am planning on so and so, 'I' think this or that.

You have someone behind you prodding you, they stay silent and you face the music, are you going to always be a 'we' or stand tall as a Man and learn to swallow your pride and learn from knowledge?

The choice is yours.

I was you once, Im just trying to save you the trouble of taking my route.

All it takes is for you to stop acting like a child and to say you started off on the wrong foot.

They say coins have 2 sides, open your eyes, they have 4.

You will be welcomed and helped if and only if you get off your high horse.

All are welcome here? ALL? really? wasnt it you that told me to take a boot in the arse?
What does devilfrog mean? Tell me, I got to hear this one!
Click clack clique clickity clak
tomato tomatoe who cares, but thanks, I will go get a dictionary
Swallow my pride, sure I will, right after I swallow some green mojo
Im on High horse? no my horse is at my buddies acreage, and he better not be high!
Thanks for your moving words of wisdom, I will mediatate on them
God Bless you

devilfrog said:
I cant imagine why people are irritated with me, if they no likey, then no comma in my thread! very simple, see how that works! Actually I think 1 gal bags will take less water than a 5 gal bucket, and maybe even less time? hmmmmmm? but regardless I will be sure to get permission from my mommy to be late for class, since its gonna take all of 5 extra minutes! I dont know about you, but for me, dumping water on a plant does not take that long. I dont think you have to be an ACE to grow, I had no knowledge, and was able to grow a pretty healthy donor plant with no problem! Once the cuttings take they will go in their new homes and veg for 3 weeks, to be flowered for 8, so if I get 25 plants under the 400w and they make 16 grams each, thats mets your criteria of 1 g per watt! and guess what friend, I aint no's "ACE"! So would you like to talk down to me some more? AS far as workload is concerned, who said anyone is moving 20 bags? Can you show me where that appears?? As far as reading goes, heres my original question, (once again) it was.... is a 8"x8" to tight when starting with 3 to 5 inch cuttings, vegging 3 weeks and flowering 8. But if you would of done some reading you would have seen that I searched, were I searched and what I came up with! Thats why I got on the subject of plant finishing diameters, because I couldnt find it, so thats why I asked the forum! But hey your right, maybe I should read more, like more threads like yours, that are negative and irritate me! hey thanks for stopping by! GOD bless

I don't know why I'm replying to this again, but since you asked me to show you I will. This is where you attacked me. I had not said anything derogatory or condescending to you until after you posted this. I and others here were only trying to help you...you got your panties all up in a bunch and started talking crap to everyone here.

I know how it feels to feel like you are being ganged up on, and wanting to defend yourself, but you are only bringing it on yourself. We don't make a habit of beating up on people here. When someone such as yourself comes here slinging crap, insulting people and trying to make it look like it is everyone elses fault, it is rediculous. Everyone here knows who the culprit is. So if you continue to feel the need to keep typing defensive comments to every post then by all means please continue. But know this, with each post you make, you make yourself look more guilty and foolish for trying to defend such a sensless subject.

This will be my last response to you, so please direct your next feeble attempt at securing your ego to one of the other posters, as I will not be responding again. Have a nice day.

And oh yeah by the way, I won't discuss personal details of my life with you so that you can use it in your aresenal of attacks I was there in dishitcity...that is all you need to know about my personal life, and the reason I did not reply to your question the other 3 times, so don't bother asking again

nobody seemed to notice afrozilla stopped by to say hello and was sporting one hell of a hoober.

You have such anger eating you, MJ is not going to help.

I honestly pity you.

I will not be the only person seeing as I do, all forums you are on will see the same.

I feel sad that I look down and see you there, I offered a hand up, willing to pull you into reality, as all others posting here did, but you refused.

I will offer no more.

This will be my last reply to you, because you really do have a problem.

devilfrog

Its name, Beelzebufo ampinga, came from Beelzebub, a name derived via Latin and Greek from the Hebrew meaning literally 'god of the insects'

Google it

Ask your doctor if Abilify can help.

hXXp://www.abilify.com/

Green mojo for you Devilfrog.

And here I thought the definition of Devilfrog was Troll. Learn something new every day.

legalize_freedom said:
I don't know why I'm replying to this again, but since you asked me to show you I will. This is where you attacked me. I had not said anything derogatory or condescending to you until after you posted this. I and others here were only trying to help you...you got your panties all up in a bunch and started talking crap to everyone here.\

I know how it feels to feel like you are being ganged up on, and wanting to defend yourself, but you are only bringing it on yourself. We don't make a habit of beating up on people here. When someone such as yourself comes here slinging crap, insulting people and trying to make it look like it is everyone elses fault, it is rediculous. Everyone here knows who the culprit is. So if you continue to feel the need to keep typing defensive comments to every post then by all means please continue. But know this, with each post you make, you make yourself look more guilty and foolish for trying to defend such a sensless subject.

This will be my last response to you, so please direct your next feeble attempt at securing your ego to one of the other posters, as I will not be responding again. Have a nice day.

And oh yeah by the way, I won't discuss personal details of my life with you so that you can use it in your aresenal of attacks I was there in dishitcity...that is all you need to know about my personal life, and the reason I did not reply to your question the other 3 times, so don't bother asking again

Whats the big deal, I just was curious what unit you were with? Most vets would share that no problem, but if you dont want too, ok. It just looks kinda fishy, and only further validates your character in my mind. But oh well, its ok to talk about growing pot which is against federal law, but dont ask who you served with...... weak very weak.

NO! You cant validate what I asked you, which was show me, where I so called attacked you. Repost it word for word, as then I will only be to happy to apolgize! see you cant do it, because it wasnt done! Your generalization of panties in a bunch doesnt work for me, as you are only generalizing and cannot back your claim with my own words. Sorry try again.

Oh I will continue to defend myself, and thanks for encouraging me to do so, as I dont think it makes me look more foolish, I think it makes the bandwagon more angry, especially when your using words like "we". funny how that works isnt it. My ego is intact, I didnt go into anyone elses thread and attack them, if anyones ego is hurt, its the person who keeps saying they are going away, and come right back.

BYE BYE
Dont you hate people who said they served, when they didnt

warfish said:
And here I thought the definition of Devilfrog was Troll. Learn something new every day.

devilfrog, I thought it was a funny spin on devildog. I only apologize for that, as next time, I will be sure to check with you, when picking a user name. I guess Im a troll now, add that to the list. WOW! ask a question, defend yourself from attack, and your a troll? This site is making me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Sticks and stones.....
but hey I love you
God Bless

Tact said:
Ask your doctor if Abilify can help.

hXXp://www.abilify.com/

Green mojo for you Devilfrog.

No I will ask my doctor for stomach medicine, it hurts from laughing so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back