Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got screwed twice this morning by the weather modification.

One, just sprinkles this morning.

Two, whatever they're spraying has my nose on strike. So plugged up I can't even pick it... This only happens when it rains. There is something in the rain!!!!

12734036_980084028726219_9165804063348063452_n.jpg

Morning, just moved two plants into 48 hrs of total darkness. That leaves my flower room totally empty for the first time in years. I am gonna take advantage of this and totally take everything apart and totally clean the room.

I also am brewing beneficial tea for the veg room. Later today I have 3 ladies ready to go into flower. Excited to get GMO'S Donkey **** in flower.

That will keep me hopping much of the day.

A bit of coffee before getting to work.
I said it before: Feckin' beaver. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jeez... I just did a fargin timeline. The equal span of my life. Here it is in graphic.

1856------------------------------------1940----------------------------------------2022

Holy shit.

FIVE Years Prior To The Start Of The Civil War

I think I'd better get a quick bag of Boo's Finest and play Tripeaks.

Flower room totally taken apart. I burnt my arm on the concentrated hydrogen peroxide. That shit is nasty. Accidentally rubbed my arm against the side of the tent while cleaning it. Five minutes later I notice my arm was tingeing. Putting everything back together. Had to wash the sock that goes over my charcoal filter. It looked clean but......no! Will have everything back together in a few minutes.

Tea is almost done brewing and then there is that.......feed the roots in veg......

IMG_20220828_093125497_HDR.jpg

So clean you could eat dinner off the floor....ha ha!

Yep, the stuff'll burn ya, for sure. Hope you had on goggles. Just a tiny droplet in yer eyeball will make you see light and dark only for the rest of your days. Frost a cornea in a heartbeat.
I'm not a safety freak, but I bought gallon jugs of the 35% stuff to cut with distilled water to use in my hydro garden, and I always used goggles 'til I got it tamed down to 6%.

Three new babies just flipped into the clean flower tent. The Donkey D-ick that GMO gave me is one of the strongest sativas I have see in awhile. She is probably gonna grow through the top of my tent. Fan leaves are huge.

Just have 3 in the flower tent for now will fire up the other light shortly. Been down to one light all summer as I wanted to take more time to work outside this year. As Soon as the Frost Hammer, Snocaine and Triangele Kush get big enough I will flip them. The Snow Caine and Triangle Kush were gifted from Boo.

IMG_20220828_111238347_HDR.jpg

All hail the Sol Rex and a lovely morning to ya'll! 62F @ 93% RH, cloudy with 3 mph breeze and predicted to soar to 84F.

The line for the Cannabis shindig was a block and a half long, so we found a sidewalk cafe and had coffee while watching the pretty ladies walk by until the line cleared. The shindig itself proved to be a bust, but you don't know until you check and the girl watching was sure exhilarating with all the spandex and perky nips showing..............

The 5 gal wash has stopped bubbling, so looks like I will be vacuum distilling off some 130 proof today.
mine finished. Ran off just over 3/4 gallon, 140+, 130, 120 100 stop. threw out first 150ml, put new water, more sugar replaced spent corn and 1 1/4 gallon backset and its already bubbling away. Will dump all I got today back in with next go.

Bubba

Mr. John Wick

He was abandoned by his father at 3 years old and grew up with 3 different stepfathers. He is dyslexic. His dream of becoming a hockey player was shattered by a serious accident. His daughter died at birth. His wife died in a car accident. His best friend, River Phoenix, died of an overdose. His sister has leukemia.

And with everything that has happened, Keanu Reeves never misses an opportunity to help people in need. When he was filming the movie "The Lake House," he overheard the conversation of two costume assistants; One cried because he would lose his house if he did not pay $ 20,000 and on the same day Keanu deposited the necessary amount in the woman's bank account; He also donated stratospheric sums to hospitals.

In 2010, on his birthday, Keanu walked into a bakery and bought a brioche with a single candle, ate it in front of the bakery, and offered coffee to people who stopped to talk to him.

After winning astronomical sums for the Matrix trilogy, the actor donated more than $ 50 million to the staff who handled the costumes and special effects - the true heroes of the trilogy, as he called them.

He also gave a Harley-Davidson to each of the stunt doubles. A total expense of several million dollars. And for many successful films, he has even given up 90% of his salary to allow the production to hire other stars.

In 1997 some paparazzi found him walking one morning in the company of a homeless man in Los Angeles, listening to him and sharing his life for a few hours.

Most stars when they make a charitable gesture they declare it to all the media. He has never claimed to be doing charity, he simply does it as a matter of moral principles and not to look better in the eyes of others.

This man could buy everything, and instead every day he gets up and chooses one thing that cannot be bought: Be a good person.

May be an image of 4 people

Three new babies just flipped into the clean flower tent. The Donkey D-ick that GMO gave me is one of the strongest sativas I have see in awhile. She is probably gonna grow through the top of my tent. Fan leaves are huge.

Just have 3 in the flower tent for now will fire up the other light shortly. Been down to one light all summer as I wanted to take more time to work outside this year. As Soon as the Frost Hammer, Snocaine and Triangele Kush get big enough I will flip them. The Snow Caine and Triangle Kush were gifted from Boo.

View attachment 307369
That snowcaine is crazy fast. Flipped at 4 weeks and that included a top snipping. At 8 weeks they are budding to beat the band. And I mean 8 weeks from popping above ground. Heavenly stink.

Bubba

Mr. John Wick

He was abandoned by his father at 3 years old and grew up with 3 different stepfathers. He is dyslexic. His dream of becoming a hockey player was shattered by a serious accident. His daughter died at birth. His wife died in a car accident. His best friend, River Phoenix, died of an overdose. His sister has leukemia.

And with everything that has happened, Keanu Reeves never misses an opportunity to help people in need. When he was filming the movie "The Lake House," he overheard the conversation of two costume assistants; One cried because he would lose his house if he did not pay $ 20,000 and on the same day Keanu deposited the necessary amount in the woman's bank account; He also donated stratospheric sums to hospitals.

In 2010, on his birthday, Keanu walked into a bakery and bought a brioche with a single candle, ate it in front of the bakery, and offered coffee to people who stopped to talk to him.

After winning astronomical sums for the Matrix trilogy, the actor donated more than $ 50 million to the staff who handled the costumes and special effects - the true heroes of the trilogy, as he called them.

He also gave a Harley-Davidson to each of the stunt doubles. A total expense of several million dollars. And for many successful films, he has even given up 90% of his salary to allow the production to hire other stars.

In 1997 some paparazzi found him walking one morning in the company of a homeless man in Los Angeles, listening to him and sharing his life for a few hours.

Most stars when they make a charitable gesture they declare it to all the media. He has never claimed to be doing charity, he simply does it as a matter of moral principles and not to look better in the eyes of others.

This man could buy everything, and instead every day he gets up and chooses one thing that cannot be bought: Be a good person.

May be an image of 4 people
All that, and John Wick too!!!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back