Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird how real they look. Be perfect iffen ya got stranded on a deserted island.😁
Surely Better than a dead fish washed up on the beach
Image result for deadfish on beach wide mouth

Then there is the tale of the two guys and one gal who got stranded on a desert island.

After a while, the gal died.

After a longer while, the guys were so ashamed of what they were doing, they buried her.

After a longer while yet, the guys were so ashamed of what they were doing, they dug her up again.

...hippie, they have to pull and split the motor...
I've got a friend that wrenches on everything, but mostly vintage cars. He claimed that there's a few years of the newer Mustangs that you have to pull the motor to change the plugs. He talks people out of it because he figured out a way to drill access holes through the wheel wells to reach them, and then just plugs the holes with removable plugs.

Holly crap!!! This thread has gone to hell-o. I go out for a blood test and do some work in the grow and it has turned into my kind a place. Girls (WR) included, please excuse us old bastages. We can't help ourselves. I was flirting with the girls doing my blood draw today. Old men get away with anything......even sniffing hair........

Gonna go for a walk with Mrs Pute soon. Nice cool day. The lake is calling. Will take my vape pen and float above the water.

Be good you focking misfits

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back