Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1665612240750.png

Happy Thor's Day! All hail Thor!! Lord God of thunder, lightning, and sacred trees~

My shoulder is better today. CBD oral, CBD topical, Ibuprofen, Jacuzzi, and exercise is all it took yesterday to make it all better today. My collar bone joints are still sore, but not shrieking.

A dearth of pups for Miss Layla to play with at the Fernhill off leash park, as well as Grant Park. We did the best we could with a ball and flinger.

Lunch out at a sidewalk cafe with an old bachelor friend, admiring the good reason why spandex was invented and all the reasons it should be outlawed above a certain size and configuration.

Alas, replacing the tube in Grayfox's closet light didn't fix the problem, so I ordered a new fixture, as well as a new 12' skillet to replace the cheap warped stainless one that I curse every time I use it. The bottom is no longer flat and it doesn't have a composite bottom, so doesn't heat evenly.

A dental appointment early this morning to get my rebuilt upper plate. My gums are all healed after removing the implants and hopefully the plate will work better.

Happy Thor's Day! All hail Thor!! Lord God of thunder, lightning, and sacred trees~

My shoulder is better today. CBD oral, CBD topical, Ibuprofen, Jacuzzi, and exercise is all it took yesterday to make it all better today. My collar bone joints are still sore, but not shrieking.

A dearth of pups for Miss Layla to play with at the Fernhill off leash park, as well as Grant Park. We did the best we could with a ball and flinger.

Lunch out at a sidewalk cafe with an old bachelor friend, admiring the good reason why spandex was invented and all the reasons it should be outlawed above a certain size and configuration.

Alas, replacing the tube in Grayfox's closet light didn't fix the problem, so I ordered a new fixture, as well as a new 12' skillet to replace the cheap warped stainless one that I curse every time I use it. The bottom is no longer flat and it doesn't have a composite bottom, so doesn't heat evenly.

A dental appointment early this morning to get my rebuilt upper plate. My gums are all healed after removing the implants and hopefully the plate will work better.
Dearth a word you hardly ever hear I declare it word of the day

Don't be sad Subby
My wife saved me, I woke up not knowing anything or anyone and she spent every hour she could working with me to regain my memory and learned knowledge. Of course, not all of my Brillance and smarts did not come back as we wished but enough shined through to conduct a semi normal life again,
Thanks

Latest posts

Back